- Change -

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
People complained when the OL was altered so often last year when it was struggling.

People are now complaining that there isn't enough change among the secondary/linebackers etc.

Let the coachs watch the tape. See if there is improvement. It's their JOB.

I guess some of us forget the coachs butt is on the line if the players they put in do not play well.

Do you think Sanders wants to get fired because he kept Poppinga in there when Mike knows or Ted knows Taylor is better?

Let the coachs, COACH. If a change is needed, it will be done. Right now, its been two games. If people such as poppinga and manuel fall off and get worse. They WILL make a change. Why? BECAUSE ITS THEIR JOB AND IT DEPENDS ON IT!!

Any coach, ANY coach knows this. You put your best foot forward and right now the people who get paid to make these decisions are in the thought they have their best foot forward.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the main concern on our defense isn't Poppinga. I think it's #1 Manuel and #2 the play calling and scheming. Poppinga has been very good against the run and notice that's the Pack's strong point at this time. Taylor probably should start like previously stated but let's give the guys more than 2 games before we throw him under the bus. Although if your not ready by week 3 then it might be time to change. In my opinion Taylor is the better player but Poppinga has more potential for the future and later on this year. Like I said in a different thread I rather see Poppinga in on "must run" downs and Taylor in on "must pass" downs.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
People complained when the OL was altered so often last year when it was struggling.

People are now complaining that there isn't enough change among the secondary/linebackers etc.

Let the coachs watch the tape. See if there is improvement. It's their JOB.

Let the coachs, COACH.

Cmon Zero, isn't it obvious we have people here who know how to do things better than paid professionals.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like the new Aaron Kampman sig trom !!!

Now do something about that "beeniebaby" avitar, he is kinda spooky you know !!!

Members online