Championship 2012!!!

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
This is completely a wtf scenario. My team has done nothing but dominated all year and now they slack off and vl's team is kicking it into high gear. I feel like the 18-1 Patriots.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Totally surprised on the score when I looked it up. Before I looked I thought great my trading Brady will bite me in the butt.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kirk Cousin actually got me a lot more pts than I thought he would

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey Wood Chipper I got a B- grade b/c of my weak RB situation. Is there a chance I would receive an A or A+

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Usually week 16 is the championship in most leagues. Is the championship game next week or is this it?

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Finally McCarthy let the dogs loose, was hoping to crack 60pts, I thought Deirdoff made a great comment when he said (There is no Mercy being showed today)and none was..........

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Finally McCarthy let the dogs loose, was hoping to crack 60pts, I thought Deirdoff made a great comment when he said (There is no Mercy being showed today)and none was..........
This is completely a wtf scenario. My team has done nothing but dominated all year and now they slack off and vl's team is kicking it into high gear. I feel like the 18-1 Patriots.
I look at it like this: it's the job of the defense to stop the offense from scoring. If the D can't stop them then it's part of the game

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
My dominate force of a team tried to make a comeback but failed. Nice job Vl. Message me your address so I know where to send the trophy.

Members online

Latest posts