1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Chad Morton

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by Zero2Cool, Jun 3, 2005.

1. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:
  2. NCPackerfan

NCPackerfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    He's a good player but unless Morton can play another position, I don't think the Packers can justify a roster spot for a kick returner. Chatman can't seem to get it done, although I blame a lot of that on poor blocking. The rookie Murphy returned kicks at Texas A&M. Maybe he'll bring a spark to the return teams. Ironically, the two players the Packers have let get away that has caused them the most problems have been special teams players, punter Craig Hentrich and kick returner Allen Rossum. Rossum was especially valuable because he could play in the nickle and dime packages. I still think if the packers can improve their blocking on the return teams Chatman has the ability to take it the distance.
  3. spaulding

spaulding Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Morton plays RB, badly. We'll live with the rookies returning kicks this year.