Chad Johnson

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone see Chad Johnson get his clock cleaned against the Browns?

I have been waiting for that one for the last 2 years. Big mouths like T.O., Keyshawn Johnson, Joe Horn and Chad have been asking for it and I am sure that defensive backs around the league loved seeing him get nailed.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
Anyone see Chad Johnson get his clock cleaned against the Browns?

I have been waiting for that one for the last 2 years. Big mouths like T.O., Keyshawn Johnson, Joe Horn and Chad have been asking for it and I am sure that defensive backs around the league loved seeing him get nailed.

Yea.....also saw his touchdown.

kmac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone ever notice that 85 has never complained about his coaches or QB, never demanded a trade, and never made a guarantee for his team, only personal guarantees?

I don't understand how anyone can hate on Chad Johnson.

YERCELL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I do. You have to like the largely untalented receivers that play for your own team, i.e. Philtration.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think, of all the WRs mentioned, that Chad Johnson's schtick is truly good natured fun. That said, I personally like the quiet dignity of acting like you have been there before....or jumping in the stands to celebrate with the folks who pay the way.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
digsthepack said:
I think, of all the WRs mentioned, that Chad Johnson's schtick is truly good natured fun. That said, I personally like the quiet dignity of acting like you have been there before....or jumping in the stands to celebrate with the folks who pay the way.

I also see Johnson's act as all in fun. He also gives props when he was shut down by a DB.
I didn't see the hit, was it bad?

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ya im pretty sure his helmet went flying off. He got "jacked up", I have no problem with chad after all he was drafted in the 2nd round and he has become a great WR. Atleast he has yet to pull a TO and start hating his team and QB.

OP
OP
Philtration

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No, Chad is not a bad guy and is a great player but act like you have been there before.
I don't remember Jerry Rice, Art Monk or any other hall of fame WRs going out of their way to show up the other teams D because they scored a TD.

When asked if he knew anything about the player who hit him he said "I do now"

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:

I have been waiting for that one for the last 2 years. Big mouths like T.O., Keyshawn Johnson, Joe Horn and Chad have been asking for it

I saw the replay, a clean hit is a clean hit, I don't want to see anyone get hurt, but i bet Chad thinks twice b/f he celebrates again.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I always liked a little celebrating. To me, it makes it more fun. Who can forget TO standing on the Cowboy's "Star", and the Cowboy's DB George Teague (I think it was him) coming out and smacking TO when he tried to do it a second time! Now THAT was fun to watch!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts