Celtics!!!!

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Beautiful.

Clutch. Heart. Desire. Will to win.

These Celtics have been banged up and they are dangerous.

Never underestimate the heart of a champion.

OP
OP
Jules

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I cannot believe I am so into a Boston team right now but guys like KG/Pierce/Ray etc. deserve another trip to the finals and a shot at a ring.

A few have been playing hurt and been giving it 200%.

OP
OP
Jules

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
So Ray goes to the Heat for less money then the C's? However he got an extra year with the Heat. Hmmmm......

He probably thinks the Heat have a better shot but be honest, with how much he supposedly bonded with the Celtics and Doc Rivers I have to think something is up. Maybe the rumors of Ray and Rondo having issues are true.

Whatever though. I don't think Ray HAS 3 years.

Not that I am a Celtics fan but I dig their vibe at times and KG is bad A**. Sure KG probably does not have 3 years left either but they might use him to groom the youngins.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm glad to see Ray go to the Heat. He'll probably back up Wade as Wade has had knee surgery. But then Ray Allen isn't in the best of health either.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So Ray goes to the Heat for less money then the C's? However he got an extra year with the Heat. Hmmmm......

He probably thinks the Heat have a better shot but be honest, with how much he supposedly bonded with the Celtics and Doc Rivers I have to think something is up. Maybe the rumors of Ray and Rondo having issues are true.

Whatever though. I don't think Ray HAS 3 years.

Not that I am a Celtics fan but I dig their vibe at times and KG is bad A**. Sure KG probably does not have 3 years left either but they might use him to groom the youngins.

They openly tried to trade him last season, of course he is going to be bitter. Im glad to see him take less money for the chance to stick it to the celts.

And yes he had a problem with rondo. KG wasnt exactly the easiest teammate to get along with either.

JESUS SHUTTLESWORTH!!!

Members online

Latest posts