CB Jarrett Bush will be a starter in 12-24 months

pantherd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You guys got a good one in Bush. Every Panther fan east of Siberia was angry that you claimed him. We'd hoped he would go unnoticed and be added to the practice squad. However, we weren't that fortunate. I don't know how many teams put in a waiver claim, but obviously you guys were the highest rated team (5th - based on 1st round draft order for claiming players) to claim him. Congratulations on getting a future starter with a good attitude, good work ethic, ability and most importantly, a low salary!

See what Panther fans have to say about your pick up:

http://forums.prospero.com/n/mb/message ... sg=23505.1

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the panthers have a forum???? i live in charlotte practically and didnt know that

thanks for the safety hopefully he will pan out... like you guys said, we need it on defense more than you

OP
OP
P

pantherd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packnic said:
the panthers have a forum???? i live in charlotte practically and didnt know that

thanks for the safety hopefully he will pan out... like you guys said, we need it on defense more than you

We have a few. I like the one I posted above (The Charlotte Observer's) as it is strictly football. If you like the eye candy try: http://www.panthershuddle.com/ They just don't talk enough football over there for me.

Oh, Wahle is featured this week on panthers.com also. You'll also be happy to hear that Diggs is the starting OLB assuming his ankle is good to go.

"Practically?" What small town are you from outside the big city? I grew up with a Matthews address, but lived in tiny Indian Trail. Unfortunately Indian Trail isn't tiny any more as it has exploded from a town of 700 in 1968 to a town of over 22,000 on the most recent census. The mailing address is now "Indian Trail."

OP
OP
P

pantherd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
cool.

Ahmad Carrolls replacement?!? PLEASE!??

I guess it's painful in reminding you that you took Carroll ahead of us the same year we took Gamble. Chris could be staring at his first pro-bowl selection this season. As a rookie he had 6 INTs to co-lead the NFC with future teammate Ken Lucas (then of Seattle). Last year he had 7 while Luc had 6. The boys are both good. Oh, and second round pick Richard Marshall will be the nickel ahead of the experienced Reggie Howard, a former starter in the Super Bowl for Carolina. Marshall looks as though he's the heir apparent to Gamble when Gamble's contract comes due.

DakotaT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pantherd said:
tromadz said:
cool.

Ahmad Carrolls replacement?!? PLEASE!??

I guess it's painful in reminding you that you took Carroll ahead of us the same year we took Gamble. Chris could be staring at his first pro-bowl selection this season. As a rookie he had 6 INTs to co-lead the NFC with future teammate Ken Lucas (then of Seattle). Last year he had 7 while Luc had 6. The boys are both good. Oh, and second round pick Richard Marshall will be the nickel ahead of the experienced Reggie Howard, a former starter in the Super Bowl for Carolina. Marshall looks as though he's the heir apparent to Gamble when Gamble's contract comes due.

They benifit from a pass rush. Put them on the 04 Packers, and I think they would have been toast as well!

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I live in salisbury now, grew up in mooresville... i actually have season tickets to the panthers through my job, but i never go. I am a packer fan and catch hell about it every day of the season. and your starting D is stacked this year... you by leaps and freakin bounds have the best defensive line.

im not real positive on your depth... but starting on both sides of the ball is now nice and we will take whatever you cant keep

kewlbeans

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gamble isn't any better than Carroll. If Gamble had to play with our anemic pass rush Packer fans would hate him too.

Members online

Latest posts