Carroll fights Gardner in practice...

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
digsthepack said:
The thing that ****** me off about Carroll is that....he is borderline taunting every time he opens his mouth. I fear his antics are going to cost us in a big way somehow. You CANNOT run the opponents bench jawjacking and not expect a flag to fly in this day and age. F@cker just will not get his head on straight. All the talent in the world, but a first-class punk.

i agree carrolls jaw jacking sucks.

do you think the other teams maybe taunting carroll as well?

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hell, they will bait him beacuse he gives them EVERY reason to do so. Opponents have to know that he is an explosion waiting to be ignited. Mark my words, that little **** is gonna hurt us this year with his mouth/taunting. I just hope it is not critical.

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
digsthepack said:
Hell, they will bait him beacuse he gives them EVERY reason to do so. Opponents have to know that he is an explosion waiting to be ignited. Mark my words, that little **** is gonna hurt us this year with his mouth/taunting. I just hope it is not critical.

i hope not, but you are probably right

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
C'mon guys pull your skirts outta your cracks. It's football. It's physical. If Carroll walked away when Gardner "took offense to being held" you guys would be calling him a p*ssy.

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dhpackr said:
4packgirl said:
i cannot believe i wasted 5 minutes of my life reading this!! :(

1324 posts, & never once anything worthwhile to say :lol: :lol: :lol:

boy oh boy - am i GLAD you put those little laughing faces behind that cause otherwise i'd think you were serious!! :roll:

friggin *********! just because you can spew so-called stats outta your *** does NOT make you a better/worse poster than anyone else on here so get over yourself, idiot!!

now...was THAT worthwhile enough for ya, dh?? :twisted: :p

DakotaT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4packgirl said:
dhpackr said:
4packgirl said:
i cannot believe i wasted 5 minutes of my life reading this!! (

1324 posts, & never once anything worthwhile to say lol lol lol

boy oh boy - am i GLAD you put those little laughing faces behind that cause otherwise i'd think you were serious!! roll

friggin *********! just because you can spew so-called stats outta your *** does NOT make you a better/worse poster than anyone else on here so get over yourself, idiot!!

now...was THAT worthwhile enough for ya, dh?? twisted P
I can't speak for DH, but that got my blood flowing.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, Dakota...but where does YOUR blood flow when 4packgirl starts to taunting? Oh...my.....getting dizzy!

TomAllen

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DakotaT said:
TomAllen said:
Dakota,

Better get that pump workin'...
Can I borrow yours TA along with some disinfectant?

Got ED..eh Dakota?

Well, it's no disgrace. It's not that there's anything wrong with it.

(Sorry, I don't have the implements to which you are referring! :wink: )

DakotaT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
digsthepack said:
Eeeeeewwwwww!

Yeah, I did get leave a pretty good opening into that one, good job TA.

I really don't have a problem with players fighting in camp, in fact with the heat and competition, I don't think fights are out of the ordinary. There is something to be said about trash talking though. It is a part of sports. I prefer the humble athlete, but understand the Carrolls too.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't mind the camp skirmishes..I hate the taunting.....beyond jabbering....during game situations where those actions actually have a price.

DakotaT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TomAllen said:
DakotaT said:
TomAllen said:
Dakota,

Better get that pump workin'...
Can I borrow yours TA along with some disinfectant?

Got ED..eh Dakota?

Well, it's no disgrace. It's not that there's anything wrong with it.

(Sorry, I don't have the implements to which you are referring! :wink: )

No, still good to go, but when I'm as old as Depack and Digs, things might change, but i doubt it!

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just HOW old do you think I am........friggin' whippersnapper??!?

You **** me off enough, I'm gonna turn the crank on the old Model T, drive to visit you, and deliver some whoopass with my colostomy bag.

******* kids!!

DakotaT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
digsthepack said:
Just HOW old do you think I am........friggin' whippersnapper??!?

You **** me off enough, I'm gonna turn the crank on the old Model T, drive to visit you, and deliver some whoopass with my colostomy bag.

***** kids!!

Bring Depack and we'll take him on that hunting trip!

:wink:

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not me......hell after 4 hours I have to go see my doctor.

Seriously though, I wonder what the doctor does to take care of this!!!

Hey Dakota....be serious.....you been Snipe huntin' again. You keep threatening me about hunting, guns and even meat grinders. Should I be worried??

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is killing me. Seven pages of this!! Is this not Training camp? Are there not 80+ players trying to make the roster? Are we in any position to say who plays and who has the best talent for the team? Hell No. we are fans of the Pack. I believe the coaches and GM have a little bit better grasp of the players and talent on this team. If Carroll is that bad he will be gone. If there is another CB out there to beat him out of the position they will. If not, then apparently Carroll has the talent to belong in the NFL and on the GB packers. He's cocky and aggressive and also the the 3rd best CB we have currently. His job is to defend the pass. If making the WR have shorter arms and getting into their head so they have less concentration on catching a ball, then he's doing his job. Gardner shoved Carroll and Carroll faught back. He didn't **** out.If he was that bad of a cancer I think the coaches would have a little bit more insight than us PF.Com'ers!!! Let it go man. Good lord. Sounds like some of us are tired of hitting on each other like training camp, we need to start hitting on the team fans we will be playing and unite as one Packer nation.

DakotaT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
Not me......hell after 4 hours I have to go see my doctor.

Seriously though, I wonder what the doctor does to take care of this!!!

Hey Dakota....be serious.....you been Snipe huntin' again. You keep threatening me about hunting, guns and even meat grinders. Should I be worried??

Snipe hunting - Do you think I'm a Viking fan? Are you worried? I just think all the fresh might clear out some of those Sherman thoughts that have been riddled with. You did see the movie Fargo though right?

wayneweltzin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm surprised he is mouthing off, he really does not have the game to back up his mouth,,,man he gets burnt just like Terrel Buckly did back in the day.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Carrol could grow into somthing but if he wants to turn into somthing he is going to have to shut his mouth, and keep his hands to himself, and thats just if he wants to stick around.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts