Carolina Steroid Testimony

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Charles Chandler, of the Charlotte Observer, reports Dr. Gary Wadler, one of the world's foremost steroids experts, told the Charlotte Observer that medical records from the federal case against Dr. James Shortt showed five of six current or former Carolina Panthers used the steroids obtained from Shortt. Wadler said that while Shortt assured the players they would not test positive, Shortt did not take the proper steps to fulfill that promise. Shortt tested the players' testosterone levels through their saliva instead of more sophisticated urine tests used by the NFL. Shortt also did nothing to monitor whether the players were within specific testosterone -related ratios allowed by the NFL. Wadler said, "I don't know how he gave anybody any assurance they wouldn't step on the tripwire when he never checked (the ratio). That raises questions about the NFL's testing because you'd think you would have positive tests." The Panthers said none of their players who were patients of Shortt tested positive for steroids.

That is scary for some of us with large glands that are highly productive.
Our ratio's could be out of whack.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You would think these Pros would KNOW better then to use that crap. The medical problems they will have from this si worse then just about any other "addiction." Wasn't it John Matusak (sp) that dies from his years of steroid abuse?

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
You would think these Pros would KNOW better then to use that crap. The medical problems they will have from this si worse then just about any other "addiction." Wasn't it John Matusak (sp) that dies from his years of steroid abuse?

You would expect that? Most of these guys barely cracked 700 on the SAT. I barely expect most of them to know which feet their shoes go on!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TOPackerFan said:
cheesey said:

You would expect that? Most of these guys barely cracked 700 on the SAT. I barely expect most of them to know which feet their shoes go on!

Well.........the have a 50-50 chance of getting that right!!!LOLOLOL!!! :lol:

Gopack.....i didn't know TOOS was from your school!

Members online