Cards were ready to hire Sherman

GakkofNorway

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CARDS WERE READY TO HIRE SHERMAN

John Czarnecki of FOXSports.com reports that the Arizona Cardinals were poised to hire Texans assistant Mike Sherman on Thursday, but that Sherman asked for a salary of $4 million per year.

Mike, the only way you're getting $4 million a year from anyone is by possessing a lottery tickets with six numbers that match the digits on the ping pong balls that get vacuumed out of the popcorn machine.

So to those of you out there who still might be chortling regarding our foot-in-doo-doo report that Sherman was getting the job, allow us to echo in this space the introductory line from our Thursday story:

"Multiple league sources tell us that the Arizona Cardinals have selected Texans assistant Mike Sherman to be their next head coach. It's not known whether a contract has been finalized, but the word is that Sherman is getting the job."

In hindsight, the report was accurate. The Cardinals did select Sherman. But he wanted too much money from the notoriously cheap Bidwills.

So thanks, Czar, for giving us a little vindication.

Actually, we weren't all that chagrined about the fact that we were wr-wr-wr-wr-erroneous. Given the server snafu from Thursday, we're simply glad that anyone can see our content, be it accurate or otherwise.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Uh......Zero........maybe that pic is a little too strong for the young folks on here.
Ok.......i posted.......and it's already gone!
Nevermind!

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
HA!

What a *******..I guess Mr. Nice guy got a little too greedy..
(and people lambaste the players over wanting too much money...! :thumbsup: :rotflmao:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
Cheesey, zero has his pics on a rotating basis.

They change each time when you go in a thread with one of his posts.
LOL! Yeah......i figured that out AFTERWARDS!!!LOLOLOL!!!

Members online

Latest posts