Cardinals vs Packers game November 4th

footballdan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I live in Arizona and I want to see a Packers game in Lambeau and I'm tired of waiting. I've been in Az my whole life but this is on my bucket list. I want to get killer seats in the Leap area for me and my wife..........she has no idea I'm doing this. Figure I will fly in on the 3rd or 4th and stay few days, any ideas on where to stay etc? Places to eat? This is a dream of mine, wife too. I grew up a Cowboys fan living in Arizona which is common since the NFL rammed it down our throats, became Cardinals fan in 1988 when they moved to Az. I've always liked the Packers and would love to be in Green Bay on a cold wintery day.

:)

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
I live in Arizona and I want to see a Packers game in Lambeau and I'm tired of waiting. I've been in Az my whole life but this is on my bucket list. I want to get killer seats in the Leap area for me and my wife..........she has no idea I'm doing this. Figure I will fly in on the 3rd or 4th and stay few days, any ideas on where to stay etc? Places to eat? This is a dream of mine, wife too. I grew up a Cowboys fan living in Arizona which is common since the NFL rammed it down our throats, became Cardinals fan in 1988 when they moved to Az. I've always liked the Packers and would love to be in Green Bay on a cold wintery day.

:)

Start here: http://www.packerforum.com/forums/the-green-bay-life.16/ Especially the two stickies at the top.

Members online

Latest posts