Can you believe it?

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just a few seasons ago, this team was 4-12 and going nowhere (at least in many people's eyes). TT must go, McCarthy sucked, blah, blah, blah....

Here we sit, the morning of the NFC Championship, and our beloved Packers seem primed and ready to get to the big show. Unbelievable. It feels like the perfect dream and I still haven't woke up yet.

GO PACKERS!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just a few seasons ago, this team was 4-12 and going nowhere (at least in many people's eyes). TT must go, McCarthy sucked, blah, blah, blah....

Here we sit, the morning of the NFC Championship, and our beloved Packers seem primed and ready to get to the big show. Unbelievable. It feels like the perfect dream and I still haven't woke up yet.

GO PACKERS!
Hopefully we can all sleep for a couple more weeks!
GO PACK GO!!!

OP
OP
NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hear you Cheesey. This team has emerged from the bottom in such a short time...it's amazing. The youngest team in the NFL is about to take the field with the NFC Championship at stake...wow.

For some reason, I'm not all that nervous about the game today. I respect the Giants and what they've accomplished this year BUT...I just don't think the Packers will be denied today. Favre needs to get to the SB again and the young guys will make sure to get him there. In fact, if..errr...once we get to the Super Bowl, I think we'll win it. It just has to be this way.

GO PACK GO!!

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i'm still having a hard time believing this season we've had so far! my dad woulda LOVED this year with his beloved Packers & Favre leading the way. then watching Grant come outta nowhere & become such a great running back?!? he's smiling from heaven & i know will be with me in spirit as i enjoy a drink or twenty after the Pack wins tonite!!!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i'm still having a hard time believing this season we've had so far! my dad woulda LOVED this year with his beloved Packers & Favre leading the way. then watching Grant come outta nowhere & become such a great running back?!? he's smiling from heaven & i know will be with me in spirit as i enjoy a drink or twenty after the Pack wins tonite!!!
ILLY!
Ya came outta hiding!!!
WB girl!!! :D

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol - sorry bout that guys - life has been insane busy lately!! i've been watchin the entire season - just no puter time to chat with y'all. oh cheesey - i was over at my moms house yesterday & she has the pic you took of my dad & i in a frame. now that i've lost 90 pounds & just decided to become a brunette - i look NOTHING like i did in that picture!! in fact, when i pass a mirror, i STILL do a double take - sometimes i even scare myself!!! LOL. but seeing that pic made me think of you & thusly, the site! i decided to take some time now to see what's been goin on. i'll try my best to be online tonite during the game too. :D

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol - sorry bout that guys - life has been insane busy lately!! i've been watchin the entire season - just no puter time to chat with y'all. oh cheesey - i was over at my moms house yesterday & she has the pic you took of my dad & i in a frame. now that i've lost 90 pounds & just decided to become a brunette - i look NOTHING like i did in that picture!! in fact, when i pass a mirror, i STILL do a double take - sometimes i even scare myself!!! LOL. but seeing that pic made me think of you & thusly, the site! i decided to take some time now to see what's been goin on. i'll try my best to be online tonite during the game too. :D
Oh SURE!!! Blame ME for forcing you to come here!!! :wink:

Don't feel too bad..........I have been scaring myself everytime i look into a mirror all my life!!!

mateus

Cheesehead
Reaction score

GO PACKERS!
you know, as wierd as this is going to sound, im really jealous of you guys at this point...
you got to see the packers at there lowest and suffered with them through the hard times and now you get to see the reward for sticking by them then as you stick by them now!
as a newly converted NFL and packer fan...im jealous!
good game to all!
GO PACK!

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:

GO PACKERS!
you know, as wierd as this is going to sound, im really jealous of you guys at this point...
you got to see the packers at there lowest and suffered with them through the hard times and now you get to see the reward for sticking by them then as you stick by them now!
good game to all!
GO PACK!

Yeah, 4-12 two seasons ago. It's just crazy. I was rooting just as hard (if not harder, cause we needed a miracle!) for them during that season, and it makes this season that much more special. I work with a diehard Cowboys fan, and he couldn't understand why I wasn't jumping all around all week, rubbing it in his face. I told him it's because I'm kind of in shock! Haha! If we win tonight, I might not be able to talk for the next two weeks!

mateus

Cheesehead
Reaction score
mateus said:
NDPackerFan said:

GO PACKERS!
good game to all!
GO PACK!

Yeah, 4-12 two seasons ago. It's just crazy. I was rooting just as hard (if not harder, cause we needed a miracle!) for them during that season, and it makes this season that much more special. I work with a diehard Cowboys fan, and he couldn't understand why I wasn't jumping all around all week, rubbing it in his face. I told him it's because I'm kind of in shock! Haha! If we win tonight, I might not be able to talk for the next two weeks!
well then lets get you a note pad and some pencils!!!

uwbadger12000

Cheesehead
Reaction score

GO PACKERS!

In all fairness, Sherman was the coach.

OP
OP
NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:

GO PACKERS!

In all fairness, Sherman was the coach.

Yeah, I know. I'm saying that 4-12, McCarthy gets hired and it's like "oh my God" who's this guy? He doesn't start so hot and people are calling for his head and TT's as well...next thing you know, Green Bay runs the last four games of last season and then here we are....it's just amazing to me, that's all.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

GO PACKERS!

There were some on this site that didnt feel like Tt sucked or Mm sucked , we wanted to give them a chance

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
mateus said:
NDPackerFan said:

GO PACKERS!
good game to all!
GO PACK!

Add to list ....

Sherman
Joe Johnson
Atlanta at home
Carroll
Sharper

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score

GO PACKERS!

I called it! I told EVERYONE that we will be going to the Superbowl so, I am NOT surprised. NOw, we just gotta get past these pesky Giants.

Packerfan4Life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My step dad and I, at the beginning of the season, had talked about how great of a story it would be if Brett and the Pack got back to the big game, giving him another shot at a title and sending him out the way he deserves...under his terms, as a winner.

Our dreams are very close to becoming a reality.

OP
OP
NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:

GO PACKERS!

There were some on this site that didnt feel like Tt sucked or Mm sucked , we wanted to give them a chance

Pretty sure I said many people, not that there weren't any on this site that wanted to give them a chance, k? Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts