• No

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

c_mac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm all for people bringing a different perspective to the forums but seriously this guy is getting old, fast. Can't we just talk Packers without a new Brett Favre thread every other day? This guy is a vikings fan and does nothing but troll the forums and turn every thread around here into a multiple page pissing match.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Definantly a forum troll. You dont see too many posts of his that arent intended to start an arguement.

I find it hard to believe this guy is actually a Packers fan.

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
I have to got to say that some of you are really impressive ...

Why on earth are you starting a poll to ban Hauschild ? - That is sheer ludicrious ... - If that were the case, 2/3 of the posters on this site should be banned ... - And don't tell me that you honestly do not actually like the discussions, because if these forums would be boring if there were no discussions and you probably will agree to that ...

Or is the other reason perhaps that only a few other posters (and you don't seem to be in that category), who are actually able to retort to Hauschild, without having to degrade the discussions with trolling and name calling ?

DILLIGAFF

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love the discussions, the ones that go far out there I just ignore. I like the diversity and everyone with the same insight is boring.

When someone crosses your line, silence is the medicine.

angryguy77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So are we all supossed to be mind-numbed robots and spew "GB is the greates ever" or "TT is god and Mcarthy is his prophet"?

tfrentz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yea I think that if we just ignore him he will go away on his own.

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hauschild has not broken any rules. He has done nothing to warrant being banned. I also don't think anything good can come from a thread like this, so I am locking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts