Can someone please tell Finley that they won the game.

packerbob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's already complaining about not getting enough touches. I think he's more concerned about having a great statistical year and signing a new contract than how the team does. He's got a little of that "me first" attitude about him. I think he saw what Vernon Davis got and sees dollar signs. I really believe the Packers are going to have a difficult time shelling out the kind of money he'll want. If you thought Revis was a difficult sign, just wait.

Mko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is a BS post. He hasn't said anything about not getting enough catches. He had nothing but praise about the team victory on Sunday.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
this?

Packers' Grant injures ankle - JSOnline

Finley wants the ball: Tight end Jermichael Finley caught three passes in the span of about nine minutes between the end of the first quarter and midway through the second. In the other 51 minutes, Finley caught just one pass for 20 yards as the Eagles paid him some more attention.

"They capped me," Finley said. "I'd come off and I'd have a linebacker bump me or whatnot and then I'd have a safety over the top.

So once they take you out of the game, we have to find a way for (Donald) Driver, (Greg) Jennings or James (Jones) to get open.

So I guess we're going to have to adjust to that this year."

Finley wasn't shy when asked if he would be OK with being a decoy for much of the game the rest of the season.

"No. Nope. Not at all," Finley said. "We're going to go back and look at the tape and see what we have to do to get the ball in my hand in double coverage somehow."

"I have to find a way to get the ball."

Finley insists teams can't stop him even if they do double-cover him.

Ok so he said he wants the ball, but also said find a way for others to get the ball

chucknorris101

Cheesehead
Reaction score
esp with grant out now i think they need to go 5 wide alot more often. spread out the defensive backs, give aaron more time to throw and get more guys in single coverage where its easy pickings (for us)

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Sounds to me like there's no drama... he knew he didn't get a lot of touches because the Eagles game planned for him. They doubled up on him and paid the price when they left Jennings open.

David Pynnonen

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im completely 100% fine with what he said. He has a swagger to him that alot of players need. He is professional and an amazing athlete. We do need to find a way to get him the ball as much as possible

DergaSmash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, after reading the initial post I was expecting some kind of diva-esque rant. What he said makes perfect sense and contains no quibbling.

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with that, just finding ways to make more catches and score more points. He knows he has the talent he is just saying let's get me the ball when we can to make the offense more potent. Maybe next week they'll torch the Bills.

John

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's already complaining about not getting enough touches. I think he's more concerned about having a great statistical year and signing a new contract than how the team does. He's got a little of that "me first" attitude about him. I think he saw what Vernon Davis got and sees dollar signs. I really believe the Packers are going to have a difficult time shelling out the kind of money he'll want. If you thought Revis was a difficult sign, just wait.
I hate this crap. Just shut up and play.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
oh the endless drama in Green Bay, will it ever end?!?!?!??! Why can't we be more like the Viqueens?!?!?!?!?!

JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!