can i get some help here!

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
theres a local comp goin on in my area, if i could get the most likes i win a jeresy of my choice (packers duhhhh) if i could get as many of you as possible to go to "Pro image of boise and nampa" and find the pic of me and my little boy in packers gear and like it it would be greatly appreciated!!

Interesting concept....who are you again?

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd like to "like" you, but can you provide a direct link to the page you are referring to? I assumed it was on Facebook but I got nothing by searching "Pro image of boise and nampa". If you can't post a link yet, maybe just provide the text and on of us can repost the working link. Good luck, I hope you win! :)

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
lol...just had to laugh at the .."I'd like to like you.." only in 2011 eh??

seriously... more info DEFINATELY needed!!! :huh:

*i'd like to note that I liked you Kitten!! hehehehe

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, that's how I feel about it too.

I mean, I feel like we are being used here.
Someone comes on here and creates an account just to win a contest?
Frankly, if you were someone familiar or with more posts, then I'd might help you out.
But with this kind of thing I feel like I'm just sitting there while the chick leaves before I got to fulfill my desire.

And here's a little hint; If you want to get Packers gear, including jersey's practically for free, check your local thrift store.
That's where I got both of my Packers shirts.
You don't need to enter a contest. Just go down to your local St. Vinny's or Salvation Army or whatever. You save a few bucks, the environment, help a charity and the local economy. It's win-win-win-win for everyone.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know if I would consider it spam. I would of thought so too but he provided a link (FB page) where you can vote. He also posted an intro thread. Hopefully he sticks around and joins the community.

OP
OP
X

xxmetalhead89xx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thank you to everyone who helped, i did not win the jeresy, came in second. and to those who said go to a thrift store to buy a jeresy, thrift stores around here have very little descent clothing to buy and ive never seen a jeresy of any sort for sale. i do plan on sticking around, though i don't write much, on anyboard i join, i like to use them as an information source, but you will see me occasionally around here.

Members online

Latest posts