Can anyone help me out? (Christmas-related favour!)

Pegger Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's the story:

My girlfriend is slowly being transformed into a hardcore Packer fan (woot woot). Whenever she's over at my place, she'll wear my Packer shirts ect, and she's 'stolen' one of my Packer hoodies, but she says I should buy her some packer stuff of her own! :happy0005:

OF COURSE I'm all over this, and want to get her a little something for Christmas that's Packer related. It is also worth noting that she's spent some time looking over all the Packer players looking for the cutest one (lol), and seemed to settle on Aaron Rodgers (when he doesn't have long hair and a greasy stash:icon_razz:).

So, I was looking at Sconnie Nation - Original Apparel Celebrating the Wisconsin Lifestyle / Wisconsin Adidas Apparel - Home and that "Mister Rodgers Neighbourhood" jersey shirt seems like the PERFECT gift for her, but the only problem is, they do not ship to Canada.

Soooooooo, I was wondering if it would be possible for someone on here, who lives in the US, to order the shirt (plus that Charles Woodson one for myself...too awesome) to their address and then mail it off to my address. I will of course pay the entire cost of the shirts, and any shipping costs/postage for sending it to Canada.

If you are able to help, please PM me. I would be eternally grateful, and you would help make this Christmas AWESOME!

Thanks for reading!

Members online

Latest posts