Cameron Cameron fired

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:
Link

wow. I honestly didn't see this one coming. Wonder who's next to be out of Miami?

wait seriously the Dolphins went 1-15 and shouldnt have beat the Ravens and you think he should still be the head coach?

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
This is only the beginning.. watch for the roster cutting.. the Tuna will gut this team and start fresh. My guesses are that some of the valueable vets like Taylor and hmmm, errrr.... okay Taylor will be traded for additional picks in the draft.

The sad part is, Cameron and Mueller got caught in the Saban black hole that he put the franchise in. It was below sea level before Saban, however Nick made sure Davey Jones got some company for a season.

They will be like a 4-12 to 6-10 team next year and be on the rebuilding path, that is if he can lure a Tuna puppet to town.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Even if Cameron's record had been much better, he almost certainly would've been gone. Parcells is going to get whoever he thinks is the best available guy for the job, and the chance that the best available guy would just happen to be Cameron was pretty remote.

I wonder if Parcells will try to bring in players he's worked with in the past. iIm guessing he won't, because he's VP rather than coach.

OP
OP
P

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is only the beginning.. watch for the roster cutting.. the Tuna will gut this team and start fresh. My guesses are that some of the valueable vets like Taylor and hmmm, errrr.... okay Taylor will be traded for additional picks in the draft.

The sad part is, Cameron and Mueller got caught in the Saban black hole that he put the franchise in. It was below sea level before Saban, however Nick made sure Davey Jones got some company for a season.

They will be like a 4-12 to 6-10 team next year and be on the rebuilding path, that is if he can lure a Tuna puppet to town.

Wow. It amazes me how many of your posts I completely agree with!

I was surprised that he was fired after one year with a pop warner roster.

But I think Taylor will get traded, and maybe Thomas for a late draft pick. No one wants Porter's contract, so he'll be cut.

I also think that the Icky Williams will head to Cutsville.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:
Wow. It amazes me how many of your posts I completely agree with!

I was surprised that he was fired after one year with a pop warner roster.

But I think Taylor will get traded, and maybe Thomas for a late draft pick. No one wants Porter's contract, so he'll be cut.

I also think that the Icky Williams will head to Cutsville.

You know what they say about great minds. ;)

In honesty, there are lots of posts on here that make me reconsider my thinking.. which is one of the greatest draws to the site. But alas there are a few posters that seem to think along the same lines.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow........i wonder if Mickey Dolenz, Michael Nesmith, and Peter Tork will be there too???? :wink: :lol:

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack93z said:
Wow........i wonder if Mickey Dolenz, Michael Nesmith, and Peter Tork will be there too???? :wink: :lol:

Ah yes, the Monkees. I remember them well, in reruns that is. hey hey were the monkees.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
Pack93z said:

Ah yes, the Monkees. I remember them well, in reruns that is. hey hey were the monkees.
I was WONDERING if anyone here would understand that joke!!! :wink:

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerChick said:
cheesey said:
Pack93z said:

yes cheesey, I did. Davy Jones?

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
PackerChick said:
cheesey said:
Pack93z said:

yes cheesey, I did. Davy Jones?
Well.....I didn't know if anyone here would be ol.........i mean, uh.........would know who Mickey Dolenz, Michael Nesmith, and Peter Tork are!!! :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts