1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

California's prop 19 (Marijuana law)

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Mushroom, Nov 2, 2010.

1. GreenGoldAngel

GreenGoldAngel Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +132 / 0 / -1
    Well why wait. Just send us over 60 fools to the gas chambers now, because the measure failed. I certainly do not want you to be without your mind altering drugs. All of you move to California, you could not **** that state up any more than it already is. Hell, you would feel right at home in Raider nation. What does age have to do with it....the Woodstock generation are all around sixty by now...and they are still smoking. What are the shiftless, lazy drug dealers going to do if it becomes legal, they'll just sell it to younger kids who can't obtain it. My son 27 and his wife 26 are Doctors of Pharmacy....they won't touch the ****. I'm so sorry that you are unhappy with your miserable life that you can't enjoy it without self-medicating. When my children were much younger, if I ever caught someone giving them drugs, they would be 6 feet under with a R.I.P. stone over the grave. If you represent the new generation of Packer fans...God help us all. Do something useful with you life...do volunteer work. Got a bunch of deep thinking intellectuals here...lol. Hey, maybe why L.A. doesn't have a football team, your types couldn't smoke in the stadium.
  2. GreenGoldAngel

GreenGoldAngel Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +132 / 0 / -1
    And you wanted more Reggie White stories? Reggie, if he would have anything to do with you, would order you down and you knees and ask you to pray with him. You are not worthy of wearing his Jersey. Getting drunk is good? Smoking is cool? I guess if you want to smell like an ash tray. Nice role model you are. These off topic threads give me the creeps.
  3. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979 / 0 / -0
    Relax and stop attacking others.
    All my points were hypothetical.

This is a warning. Stop attacking others' points of view. You are getting too extremist. You can make a case without it.
  4. Mushroom

Mushroom Packer Owner/Shareholder

Ratings:
    +89 / 0 / -0
    Who the **** are you anyways? You're really a piece of work, you know that? You come in here, tell IVO to go blow up a Army office, then pass judgment on, what? 5 or 6 people having a conversation about a REAL ISSUE...I know, its not goiters, gallstones and bunions, but its still important...
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,388 / 7 / -1
    Packer Fan Since:
    Well then, Reverend Reggie White sure would of had a time with me!!! I'm not a saint, I've made many mistakes in my life, many of them I still pay for to this day. I stumble, blind, through life, always trying to find some sense of faith. Reggie is my role model in faith as well as on the football field. All my life I will struggle to have even half as much faith. Nobody is a saint, you can't even judge anybody because the sword of judgment is often double edged. The same sword you use to judge can cut your own head off in the process.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Incubes12

Incubes12 Bay Harbor Butcher?

Ratings:
    +317 / 0 / -0
    C'mon mods, as if this guy hasn't given you enough reason already...
  7. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,544 / 76 / -14
    Packer Fan Since:
    Glad to know people know what goes on behind the scenes :)
  8. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +577 / 1 / -0
    Dude, if anybody I've ever met needed some medicinal marijuana it's you. You must have high blood pressure from how angry you get over minor issues. Live and let live.
  9. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979 / 0 / -0
    We're like TT incubes. We're always evaluating and approaching, but it doesn't come up.

Just because you don't see, it doesn't mean it's not getting done ;)
  10. Kitten

Ratings:
    +1,388 / 7 / -1
    Packer Fan Since:
    So much for the Reggie stories, bro. *shakes my head
  11. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979 / 0 / -0
    If that's the case, so be it...
  12. Incubes12

Incubes12 Bay Harbor Butcher?

Ratings:
    +317 / 0 / -0
    Haha, ok, I assumed so. Just getting a little irritating is all. It's hard to carry on conversation when someone gets hostile at your every point.
  13. Kitten

Ratings:
    +1,388 / 7 / -1
    Packer Fan Since:
    I feel you guys. I'm kind of a Keeper of the Peace, I just want to love everybody. Sorry about that. Oh woe woe to my poor bleeding heart.
  14. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +577 / 1 / -0
    First time I can remember where a guy smoking weed killed people. I'm sure it's happened before. My guess is it had more to do with Morroccan (dare I say Moronican) driving than the marijuana. 8 killed by a driver who was smoking weed in Italy. Compared to Alcohol deaths, we all know drunk drivers kill many many more.

My prayers are with the families of the victims.

Car plows into group of cyclists in Italy, 8 dead - USATODAY.com

ROME (AP) — A speeding car plowed head-on into a group of cyclists in southern Italy on Sunday morning, killing eight of them, officials said. The driver had been smoking marijuana, police said.
    Bent, mangled bikes were strewn about the scene, and the sheet-draped corpses dotted the two-lane road near Lamezia Terme, in the Calabrian "toe" of boot-shaped Italy where the accident occurred.
    In addition to the eight cyclists killed, four people were injured, said Gianluca Gioia, a spokesman for ANAS, the agency that runs Italy's state roads and highways. Police confirmed the toll.
    The ANSA news agency said the driver, who was slightly injured, was placed under arrest. A police spokesman who declined to give his name said the man, a Moroccan national, had tested positive for marijuana.
    A preliminary investigation showed the speeding car ran headfirst into the group of cyclists who were riding in the opposite direction on state road 18, according to the highway authority.
    ANSA said the driver was trying to pass another car when he hit the group. Visibility and driving conditions were good at the time, reports said.
    The road was closed by authorities.
    It is common in Italy to see groups of amateur cyclists taking to small state roads on weekends. ANSA said the group hit Sunday was affiliated with a local Lamezia Terme gym.
    Copyright 2010 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.