cal here better known by friends as slayall

slayall

Cheesehead
Reaction score
and thats what i think of rodgers when i see him on the field gives me knew meaning to living now this boy is living u bet ya hes the ***** hes the bomb in my book of peeps that can keep it real in here and now and do the job im one of the biggest fans of mister rodgers and hated when farv ran the game hes nothing was a wild man in my book and always thought if he could just listen and do what he was told things could have been tight butt na
butt this guy rogers hes the wize guy oh ya the real deal thats why he sits where he s right now an hes going to win the superbowl for sure jut wanted ppl to no the bomb they have as a qb learned from best as what not to do you are the **** rodgers ....... alias the bomb nd ps. slayall of them boss lol

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
Ok... running it through the Swedish Chef translator...

Swedish Slayall said:
cel here-a better knoon by freeends es sleyell und thets vhet i theenk ooff rudgers vhee i see-a heem oon zee feeeld geefes me-a knoo meuneeng tu leefing noo thees buy is leefing u bet ya hes zee sheett hes zee bumb in my buuk ooff peeps thet cun keep it reel in here-a und noo und du zee jub im oone-a ooff zee beeggest funs ooff meester rudgers und heted vhee ferf run zee geme-a hes nutheeng ves a veeld mun in my buuk und elveys thuooght iff he-a cuoold joost leestee und du vhet he-a ves tuld theengs cuoold hefe-a beee teeght boott na boott thees gooy rugers hes zee veeze-a gooy ooh ya zee reel deel thets vhy he-a seets vhere-a he-a s reeght noo un hes gueeng tu veen zee sooperbool fur soore-a joot vunted ppl tu nu zee bumb zeey hefe-a es a qb leerned frum best es vhet nut tu du yuoo ere-a zee **** rudgers ....... eleees zee bumb nd ps. sleyell ooff zeem buss lul

Ah. Much better. Welcome!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts