Buy the USED uniforms from last weeks game

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh and this might have something to do with a post I made earlier...

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow $8000?

I can't even spare $80 right now, let alone $8000...

Guess some people have money coming out of, erm, some people are blessed with talent and perseverance to be able to spend so much on a helmet...

No I meant the post in show us your packer pride.

Like Ivo...

Damn I'm envious

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Let me get right on that. Oh honey, can you draw $8,000 from petty cash, I have a trinket I want to adorn the man cave with.

Guess the players didn't want em. LOL Can't blame em. The helmets were atrocious. Uniforms I could live with for a 1929 look, but the helmets were bad.

Looks like somebody bought the Rodgers one already. Maybe we can find out who that is, and we can all go and smell it. Oh wait, nevermind, that is something only OBF people do with Brett's gear.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Dang, if you want the DD uni and helmet, gonna run you $15,000

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow $8000?

I can't even spare $80 right now, let alone $8000...

Guess some people have money coming out of, erm, some people are blessed with talent and perseverance to be able to spend so much on a helmet...

Like Ivo...

Damn I'm envious

I wouldnt spend $8000 on any of those helmets. even the rodgers. They are ugly. The most I have spent on a helmet is my earl campbell helmet and there is only 1 other one thats known to exist. And I spent less than 8k on it.

The Packers have no idea what the market price is on any of jerseys or helmets so they keep raising prices trying to figure it out. No one is going to buy any of the helmets at those prices. Except for the Rodgers helmet. I have never seen a real favre game worn helmet or a rodgers, until today. Helmets are very rare and command a premium but not as many people collect and they are pretty difficult to authenticate. In fact I only trust 1 person in the world when it comes to an opinion on helmets.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Guy that runs OBF? ;)

Haha no.

Let me correct myself, I would trust 2 people when it comes to packer helmets and 1 person as far as everything else. I have a friend who is an expert on packers equipment. Handed him a Leroy Butler jersey from 96 (which I need to post) and he explained they only wore away jerseys in 6 games in 96 (didnt in tampa and dallas) and the last game was against detroit so he looked for evidence of use from that game and found it. Took him 30 seconds.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wouldnt spend $8000 on any of those helmets. even the rodgers. They are ugly. The most I have spent on a helmet is my earl campbell helmet and there is only 1 other one thats known to exist. And I spent less than 8k on it.

The Packers have no idea what the market price is on any of jerseys or helmets so they keep raising prices trying to figure it out. No one is going to buy any of the helmets at those prices. Except for the Rodgers helmet. I have never seen a real favre game worn helmet or a rodgers, until today. Helmets are very rare and command a premium but not as many people collect and they are pretty difficult to authenticate. In fact I only trust 1 person in the world when it comes to an opinion on helmets.
I had the undertanding that the posts you made implied that you had indeed bought that helmet.

But there are other items in there, guess that's what you're reffering to.

And, yes, the helmets are ugly as hell. Love the jerseys, but the helmets and pants are atrocious.

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dam, $8,000 for a helmet is brutal! But someone will probably be willing to pay for that. I couldn't imagine what a Superbowl winning QB helmet would go for...

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had the undertanding that the posts you made implied that you had indeed bought that helmet.

But there are other items in there, guess that's what you're reffering to.

And, yes, the helmets are ugly as hell. Love the jerseys, but the helmets and pants are atrocious.

The Rodgers helmet was the only one I could justify but since its so ugly I have little interest in it. If it was alot cheaper I likely would have bought it though.

I bought one of the jerseys. I should have it next week. Ill post pics. Hopefully it wont have any hair on the jersey. Wouldnt want my gf wondering where the long blond hair came from...

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Rodgers helmet was the only one I could justify but since its so ugly I have little interest in it. If it was alot cheaper I likely would have bought it though.

I bought one of the jerseys. I should have it next week. Ill post pics. Hopefully it wont have any hair on the jersey. Wouldnt want my gf wondering where the long blond hair came from...

One can wager a pretty good guess on whose jersey you purchased! Those hairs make in authentic, btw!

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score

OHHH OHHH I see what you did there!

Sweet. Damn. Even more envious.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dam, $8,000 for a helmet is brutal! But someone will probably be willing to pay for that. I couldn't imagine what a Superbowl winning QB helmet would go for...

Helmets are so rare normally. Most wear them at least a season. Some players wear them their entire career. This is starting to change as teams and players are realizing the value of them.

SB items are extremely rare as most players hang on to them for memories. The only Packers SB item I have seen from 96 is Andre Risons jersey.

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score

Save the hairs, we can extract DNA and make a whole army of Predators...
Now, who would have a womb tough enough to handle all those little maniacs? ah, nevermind, I found her :)

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I did not see the Packers offering the Jarrett Bush helmet. I'll bid 25 cents for the helmet but I need to be able to pick it up personally from Bush and be allowed to kick him in the *** for all the stupid plays & penalties he has given up the past few years.

Grave

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Obscene really when we're running gun raffles to help our combat wounded.

L

Lunchboxer

I would rather pay for the Jersey. The Helmets look meh.

Who has $8000 just laying around.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts