Bulger to start for the Rams

Since69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With that sieve of an o-line, he's gonna get killed on Sunday. I'll have to make sure I the DVR on!

Bobby Roberts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good. No excuses!

It really doesn't matter IMO. If everyone stays focused and does their part, GB will come away with the win.

GO PACK GO!!!

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With that sieve of an o-line, he's gonna get killed on Sunday. I'll have to make sure I the DVR on!

i just upgraded to the HD receiver with the DVR. if i wasn't afraid of one or two guys on this forum badgering me mercilessly, I would make a ***** joke about how excited i am about... but i won't do that now.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:

i just upgraded to the HD receiver with the DVR. if i wasn't afraid of one or two guys on this forum badgering me mercilessly, I would make a ***** joke about how excited i am about... but i won't do that now.

hahaha, he said *****!

wow, that was a huge *****.

speaking of huge ******, the Dline is gonna have huge ones when they see that the Rams Oline is easier to penetrate than Paris Hilton.

ok, I filthied up this thread easily. My work is done.

Bulger gonna die.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
http://bellevillenewsdemocrat.typepad.com/ramblings/2007/12/marc-bulger-is.html

Well, it gives the Rams the best chance to win. Bulger is not mobile at all, so I hope we can get pressure up front with KGB, Kampman, and Williams.

Bulger is an underrated QB. He's very talented, there's no denying that.

His problem is not him, it's his OL will not give him the protection necessary to hit his receivers. Bulger will spend a lot of time on the ground Sunday. I like Bulger, but I predict he has a bad game, not because he's washed up or anything, but because his OL failed to give him adequate protection.

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah I agree! The problem is not the QB it is the protection. That is the case so often in the NFL, but hey, it is what it is. I also think Mark Bulger is really cool. I mean I think if I HAD to pick another QB playing right now that I like it would be him, Garrard, and Batch (yeah I know he is a back up but he rules in my opinion).

HOWEVER, I would greatly enjoy watching sack heaven take place this Sunday against the Rams. As a team, I don't much like them at all although I respect the veteran players. I don't care for that self obsessed running back at all. No sir.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bulger gives them a better chance to win than Brock would have.

The point spread in Vegas is dropping as I type this.

Remember the Rams "D" held Carson Palmer to a QB rating of 60 something and under 200 yards last week.

I still think that the Pack will win, why..... I will tell you why because this team under M.M. unlike, former Packer coach Sherman the Packers can adjust more often at the half, and also comes out ready more often. Under Sherman, it appeared they could not adjust at the half or come out as strong at the start of the game on "D" as this team can.

Brett often starts slow. Trom makes a point of calming everyone down with that fact almost every week on the game day live chat.

There are more of you on this forum that should join the game day chat. It is a blast.

There are so many members here that just read and never post. That is the reality of many forums. For those of you, I say log into the game day chat...... even if it is after you get home from church or after a family outing. Log in for the last quarter, or maybe just for the first quarter.

If you have never logged in to the live game day chat on on this forum you are missing out.

I am not great at explaining how to navigate through a web site.

So one of the Mods, Ryan, or Trom can do that in a follow-up post.

I can say that it is a great deal of fun. I mostly read as I am watching the game. I only jump into the conversation once in a while to make a comment.

It is kind of like sitting in a virtual Sports Bar with a bunch of Friends yelling at the game.

But then again, What the hell does R.P. know. I am an imposter and a fake logging on from a public library in a city on the rail road tracks that I travel.

Sing along.

"Trailer for sale or rent
Rooms to let...fifty cents.
No phone, no pool, no pets
I ain't got no cigarettes
Ah, but..two hours of pushin' broom
Buys an eight by twelve four-bit room
I'm a man of means by no means
King of the road.

Third boxcar, midnight train
Destination...Bangor, Maine.
Old worn out clothes and shoes,
I don't pay no union dues,
I smoke old stogies I have found
Short, but not too big around
King of the road.

I know every engineer on every train
All of their children, and all of their names
And every handout in every town
And every lock that ain't locked
When no one's around.

I sing,
Trailers for sale or rent
Rooms to let, fifty cents
No phone, no pool, no pets
I ain't got no cigarettes
Ah, but, two hours of pushin' broom
Buys an eight by twelve four-bit room
King of the road.

That said:

I hope the Packers are not looking past this game on Sunday and this Rams team.

P.S. Edited 4 Times because I can. Or perhaps because I think of things I should add. We all should stop ragging people's *** because some one edited a post 5 times. Maybe they were "Thinking."

R.P.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If they get pressure on him, it SHOULD be easy to get in his head.

I don't think this is an if. We'll put pressure on Bulger. He's been sacked something like 29 times in 9 games.

Even if Kampy doesn't play, we'll get pressure on Bulger. KGB should be 100%, and I'm sure we'll be blitzing if the DL can't get enough pressure. The Rams OL is patchwork right now.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bulger has missed two games because he suffered a concussion in the game against the Seahawks. Why risk it? They are 3-10.

A Question for my friends here on the forum.

Do you think the that Rams are blowing smoke and just trying to disrupt the Packers "D" from thinking about who they studied ths week, and who they will face behind center?

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
Bulger has missed two games because he suffered a concussion in the game against the Seahawks. Why risk it? They are 3-10.

Do you think the that Rams are blowing smoke and just trying to disrupt the Packers "D" from thinking about who they studied ths week, and who they will face behind center?
Thats a possibility. They might want to try to keep the Packers as unprepared as possible as far as who will be the starting QB.
But to me, no matter who it ends up being, i think our guys will be prepared.

Reaction score
Raider Pride said:

No, I don't think the Rams are blowing smoke.

Their coach is no doubt on the hot seat, and going .500 over the remainder of the season might just save his job.

Bulger gives them the best chance to win, so I think that is the reason the Rams aren't (or more appropritely Coach Linehan isn't) taking a more cautious approach with Bulger.

Hammer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:

Isn't "Bulger" a ***** joke in and of itself?

Members online

Latest posts