Buffalo Bills making an impact?

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Anybody have any take on how well the Bills will do this year? Signing T.O., though may cause a headache can't hurt especially when they already have Evans. Now taking Rhodes to back-up Lynch? I'm thinking the Bills may cause a stir this season, especially after a strong start last season with a 5-1 record. Any thoughts?

Dizzle498

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am a little confused on what the Bills are trying to do. They have cut a couple lineman and appear to be rebuilding for a run in a couple years, then they sign a guy like TO for 1 year. I do like their D though. QBing is going to be big this year too.

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh the circus that is TO. It is going to be tough to imagine that the Bills are going to be productive/good this year. TO is going to blow that team up just like he did with his past teams and we should see it happen much much quicker.

Their whole season will rest on the play of their QB.

wizard 87

Old Enough To Know Better
Reaction score
Oh the circus that is TO. It is going to be tough to imagine that the Bills are going to be productive/good this year. TO is going to blow that team up just like he did with his past teams and we should see it happen much much quicker.

Their whole season will rest on the play of their QB.
In other words there
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Unfortunately for them, they're still in an incredibly strong division. They'd win a few divisions, in the one they happen to be in right now though I think they're no better than 3rd. I like New England to win it, and Miami to prove they weren't a fluke.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts