Bubba Franks

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How long does he get to soak in the hot tub before he has to come back?
When he looks like a prune, he will return! :lol:
They said he will be back next week.
The way i see it, if he IS healthy now, what a shot in the arm that would be to our offense! The TE has been BIG this season, and Bubba was looking good before the injury. Now, having the TWO TE set would be sweet!

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think MM wants him to ease back in. Make sure he's 100% for the Playoffs. That's when we'll really need him.

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lee is doing great, i'd rather have Lee in there. He's a better receiving threat and that alone can help the running game

Danreb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bubba is a good extra blocker. This will do wonders for Ryan Grant, and it'll help the PA pass if Jennings and Lee are on the field.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:
Lee is doing great, i'd rather have Lee in there. He's a better receiving threat and that alone can help the running game

Franks is a heck of a blocker. So comparing him and Lee are apples and oranges. When we face a team with a scary front 7, you'll be glad we have Franks. Lee is a receiving threat.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
I look at it this way.. when Franks comes back.. it is another formation set the Defense will have to prepare for.. Bubba is a dependable blocker and a good short range target in the passing game.

I wonder how much help Bubba would be in 3rd downs and red zone right now?

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I keep forgetting we're doing so well without Franks. And Franks was playing VERY GOOD this year too. Make no mistake about that.

I can't wait till the playoffs and everyone is healthy.

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
I'm ready to see the patented "Bubba catch-n-fall" play back in action!

Lol, i was drinking something and almost spit it up all over my keyboard at work just now. omg, Bubba perfected the catch-n-fall play.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope Bubba can make it back. It was supposed to be a one or two week injury when it happened. His replacement, Ryan Krause, hasn't had a ball come his way in several weeks now, even though he is supposed to be a receiving tight end, so the coaching staff must not trust him. So Bubba should have a noticeable impact when he returns.

Members online

Latest posts