Bryan Bulaga: out for the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

RonnieLott42

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whatever happens (and with us, I have learned to expect the worst), you have to tip your cap to Bulaga for trying to do whatever he can to PLAY.

I wish the medical geniuses could figure out a way to really accelerate that healing process...... we can artificially do a lot of things now..... make skin grow, stem cells..... I feel someday way down the road, they will be able to get these things to heal in a matter of a couple of months. Wish that could be now.

I hate the ACL.

Spider web silk, the strongest natural fiber known, could possess untapped medical potential in artificial tendons or for regenerating ligaments, scientists now say.
Lewis said researchers at Tufts University in Medford, Mass., have found that spider webs could be used as scaffolds for regenerating ligaments damaged in one of the world's most common knee injuries—ruptured anterior cruciate ligaments, or ACLs. "We're also looking at spider silk in artificial tendons," he said.
http://www.livescience.com/1094-spider-silk-repair-human-ligaments.html

Reaction score
At this point, why be "safe and cautious" with anything?

We know we'll have 12+ guys on IR every year - why not just full pads practice every day to make everyone better - no canceled practices - etc. Just go for it... make the starters play 2-3 qts of preseason football - toughen/train people up for the regular season... there's no point in trying to prevent injuries anymore.

H

HardRightEdge

Know what I find interesting..

With all the privacy laws about health, that football tends to not be that way..
The weekly injury report required by the league is evidently a product of collective bargaining.
SO much for the line reshuffling, so much for this season's optimism.
So much for "more scheme", "more speed". They pounded with the backs, and mixed in trickery for the big gainers. No answers; a lot of confusion; out-coached.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts