1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Browns have the best fans?

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by Lynch, Jul 23, 2007.

1. Lynch

Lynch Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    [align=left]According to a study does Brown have best and most loyal fans in the NFL! They allways lose but despite that are 99% of the seats in the stadium being taken during there home games.

I will try to find that study and read more, but it sounds that the Browns fans are eiter really really loyal.[/align]
  2. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Well, during the 1970's and 80's the Packer teams sucked pretty bad. Yet we STILL sold out every game!
    As i always say.........you don't love a team because they are good, you love them because they are YOUR team!
    (Thats the way I feel at least!)
  3. vike4life

vike4life Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Packer fans are certainly some of the most loyal. What is the waiting list for season tickets there? But, I believe most fans think they are the best fans.
  4. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +109 / 1 / -0
    Browns? no there rubbish loyal fans LOL?
  5. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I think it's in the 60 thousand range. I'm at i believe 22,000 on the list. So, by my figuring, i should get my tickets sometime around the age of 167 or so. :thumbsup: :rotflmao:
  6. CaliforniaCheez

CaliforniaCheez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Check this link!!

http://www.newsnet5.com/home-backup/13731744/detail.html
    NORTH OLMSTED, Ohio -- Controversy was swirling around Cleveland Browns quarterback Brady Quinn, and he hasn't even taken a snap yet, NewsChannel5 reported.

Quinn was at Great Northern Mall in North Olmsted Saturday afternoon signing autographs.

It cost at least $75 for a signed picture and up to $225 for other merchandise.

Several fans called NewsChannel5 saying they thought they could bring anything for the Browns QB to sign. But then they found out they had to buy either an autographed picture or previously signed merchandise. They said there was no advertising that autograph seekers would have to pay.

The station tried to reach mall officials and the local radio station which sponsored the event, but could not get any information.

http://www.newsnet5.com/slideshow/home-backup/13731637/detail.html
  7. Lynch

Lynch Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    [align=left]It was Biz journal who made the study according to Wikipedia

Anyway, does anyone know who have the most DISloyal fans?[/align]
  8. vike4life

vike4life Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Only 117 more years Cheesey. :thumbsup: :rotflmao:
  9. Mortfini

Mortfini Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i think i read somwhere that if i put my name down for a season ticket i would die before that then my sons name would go on but he might not get the ticket cos the list is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long
  10. vike4life

vike4life Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Plus, they stay in the family. If the holder of the tickets passes on he wills them to his next of kin.
  11. gopackgo

gopackgo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Philly? They come out for every game, but that's just to boo. There really isn't a football team that doesn't have a loyal following. Maybe the Texans, but only because they're so new.