Browns have the best fans?

Lynch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[align=left]According to a study does Brown have best and most loyal fans in the NFL! They allways lose but despite that are 99% of the seats in the stadium being taken during there home games.

I will try to find that study and read more, but it sounds that the Browns fans are eiter really really loyal.[/align]

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, during the 1970's and 80's the Packer teams sucked pretty bad. Yet we STILL sold out every game!
As i always say.........you don't love a team because they are good, you love them because they are YOUR team!
(Thats the way I feel at least!)

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packer fans are certainly some of the most loyal. What is the waiting list for season tickets there? But, I believe most fans think they are the best fans.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packer fans are certainly some of the most loyal. What is the waiting list for season tickets there? But, I believe most fans think they are the best fans.
I think it's in the 60 thousand range. I'm at i believe 22,000 on the list. So, by my figuring, i should get my tickets sometime around the age of 167 or so. :thumbsup: :rotflmao:

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Check this link!!

http://www.newsnet5.com/home-backup/13731744/detail.html
NORTH OLMSTED, Ohio -- Controversy was swirling around Cleveland Browns quarterback Brady Quinn, and he hasn't even taken a snap yet, NewsChannel5 reported.

Quinn was at Great Northern Mall in North Olmsted Saturday afternoon signing autographs.

It cost at least $75 for a signed picture and up to $225 for other merchandise.

Several fans called NewsChannel5 saying they thought they could bring anything for the Browns QB to sign. But then they found out they had to buy either an autographed picture or previously signed merchandise. They said there was no advertising that autograph seekers would have to pay.

The station tried to reach mall officials and the local radio station which sponsored the event, but could not get any information.

http://www.newsnet5.com/slideshow/home-backup/13731637/detail.html

OP
OP
L

Lynch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[align=left]It was Biz journal who made the study according to Wikipedia

Anyway, does anyone know who have the most DISloyal fans?[/align]

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vike4life said:
I think it's in the 60 thousand range. I'm at i believe 22,000 on the list. So, by my figuring, i should get my tickets sometime around the age of 167 or so. :thumbsup: :rotflmao:

Only 117 more years Cheesey. :thumbsup: :rotflmao:

Mortfini

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i think i read somwhere that if i put my name down for a season ticket i would die before that then my sons name would go on but he might not get the ticket cos the list is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i think i read somwhere that if i put my name down for a season ticket i would die before that then my sons name would go on but he might not get the ticket cos the list is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long

Plus, they stay in the family. If the holder of the tickets passes on he wills them to his next of kin.

gopackgo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[align=left]It was Biz journal who made the study according to Wikipedia

Anyway, does anyone know who have the most DISloyal fans?[/align]

Philly? They come out for every game, but that's just to boo. There really isn't a football team that doesn't have a loyal following. Maybe the Texans, but only because they're so new.

Latest posts