Brooking calls Vikings' move "classless" and "B.S."

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Cowboys linebacker Keith Brooking took exception to the decision of the Vikings to throw for the end zone while leading by 24 late in Sunday's division-round game. Brooking made his views known at the time, and he made his views...

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

nelanator

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Even Troy Aikman called out Brooking for being a ***** about that. "You don't like it? Then stop it."

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
2 minutes left and up 24. Kick a damn field goal, Minnesota. And i'm not saying that because I'm taking some moral stance against running up the score, I'm not doing that. I'm saying it because kicking a field goal saves you from the possible distraction of people questioning the call all week.

nelanator

Cheesehead
Reaction score
2 minutes left and up 24. Kick a damn field goal, Minnesota. And i'm not saying that because I'm taking some moral stance against running up the score, I'm not doing that. I'm saying it because kicking a field goal saves you from the possible distraction of people questioning the call all week.

People were questioning their ability to stop the invincible Cowboys all week and they ignored it. Those kind of questions are no distraction to a good, focused team. Which is what the Vikings are.

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brooking is a cry baby. This isn't pee wee football. There is no such thing as "running up the score" in the NFL.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score

It has nothing to do with distractions or anything. In fact it feuls the team. It proves that you're a dominant team and know how to FINISH football games. I wish Mccarthy took the same approach instead of being lazy in the third quarter of a game which pretty much led to some almost-comebacks midway through the season.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cowboys were completely dominated. I'm not sure if that game said more about how overrated Dallas was, how bad their previous opponents were, or just how good the Vikings really are. It was obvious that Minnesota has one hell of a home field advantage though. Dallas looked like they were severely outmatched, and it looked like they quit sometime in that 3rd quarter. They need to just man up, and quit acting like babies. Message sent to the Saints though. Vikings are for real.. this will really be a battle of titans. But I'm hopping on the WHO DAT?! train... choo choo!

Oh yea, and Tony Romo is garbage wow. Sure you can't blame him entirely, but he sure ain't **** when his huge line can't stop everyone.. He looked like a rookie out there. He should take notes from Rodgers on how to handle pressure.

I must admit, as much as I hat the Vikings, it was rather satisfying to watch Dallas get their teeth knocked in.

As for the last TD, I didn't have a problem with it..

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, well, well, Mr. Brooking wants to talk about class? Check out what he did on the play right before Minnesota scores the TD. Karma anyone?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd1WYX_NajA"]YouTube - Dallas Cowboys Keith Brooking is a Classless Sore Loser[/ame]

Members online

Latest posts