Broncos fans act "like one collective spurned lover"

sweetvalleyhigh

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The broncos acted like last night was their Super Bowl, I guess it will be as close as they will get to it this year.

OP
OP
Philtration

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now what do they do?
All that over a pre-season game and now they are looking at a really bad 2009 season and no idea as to what they are pissed about or who they can blame.
Pathetic.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Here's what they do, they throw their two games against the Raiders this year, and then use the number 1 pick in next year's draft on Sam Bradford or Colt McCoy.

Frankly, they aren't going anywhere this year. They would've been decent with Cutler, without him, they're atrocious. Trade Brandon Marshall, get as many high draft picks as you can for him, and welcome to rebuilding land.

They were really really stupid for firing Shanahan after one bad collapse.

OP
OP
Philtration

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's what they do, they throw their two games against the Raiders this year, and then use the number 1 pick in next year's draft on Sam Bradford or Colt McCoy.

Frankly, they aren't going anywhere this year. They would've been decent with Cutler, without him, they're atrocious. Trade Brandon Marshall, get as many high draft picks as you can for him, and welcome to rebuilding land.

They were really really stupid for firing Shanahan after one bad collapse.

Why trade your 26 year old QB that threw for over 4,500 yards so you can hope that you get a high pick to draft another QB?
It makes no sense and I am glad that they were that stupid.
Most QBs flop and when you do get one that can play you hold on to him for as long as you can.
I thought the Chargers were dumb for drafting Philip Rivers (actually Eli Manning) and then letting Drew Brees walk away. They should have kept Brees and drafted Larry Fitzgerald instead but at least they have a QB.

What the hell were the Broncos thinking?
They have already traded their first round pick for next season and the Bears should have a better record then the Broncos so they have actually moved down in the draft instead of having two first round picks.
Dumb!

OP
OP
Philtration

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it's safe to say this was the worst start ever by a Head Coach, desision-making wise.

I agree and it does not look like he has hit bottom yet.
He has not coached a single game that matters and that team has fallen off a cliff.
I never expected Cutler to come here even when it looked like they might really trade him.

Members online

Latest posts