Brian Cushing sound fx

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I never had an opinion on him at all, but after watching him mic'd up, I can't stand him...

Talks about how his arms look on the big screen tv..

Tells team mates he will go out vs the Browns offense by himself cuz he he is that good

Tells some offense player from the Browns to get his punk *** off him when Cushing started the pushing..The ref steps in and says if he is going to act this way, he will be tossed out..

Tells people he is so good he is sick

Gets a sack then brags about his celebration...

Then after the Texans get an interception, he puts a nice block on a Browns offensive lineman and the guy is falling, Cushing talks some crap to him...

The guy gets up and starts to push him..Cushing is still running his mouth...He turned around and takes helmet off....So he turns to face the guy, and head butts the guy and splits open Cushings forehead..He then is bragging to people how he head butted him with no helmet..

God I can't stand him now..There is a time to talk smack and brag, but he seems to do it all game long and doesnt shut up

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love Brian Cushing, he's a trojan and I stick to my guys. :cool:

USC's linebacker core was AMAZING: Cushing, Matthews, Maualuga, Maiava, Keith Rivers.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I got a big kick out of him on fx. Typical linebacker. Most players are just like their position. Most WR have the same personality just like OLinemen do and LBers.

I like seeing that kind of energy. Then again I hate Joey porter so go figure

Members online