Brett's sister Brandi Favre was arrested in a **** lab bust

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Brett Favre's sister busted at **** lab | National Football Post

According to WLOX, Brandi Favre was one of five suspects arrested at a condo that housed an active **** lab. Seven units were evacuated, per the report.
The arrests came after investigators spotted a drug buy and the suspects led officials to the condo.
Brandi Favre and the other four suspects were taken to a decontamination facility before being processed to jail.

Favre4Ever

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
why does that family insit on B names lol Brittany, Brandi, Brett

Lol... I dunno. Must be some kind of disorder. The 18 Kids and Counting or whatever that show is... All of their kids names start with a "J"... I think anyway. Don't watch that show... :drag:

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Didn't want to start another thread, especially with this ***** in the title, but this is worthy Favre-related news IMO and I know Favre-bashers might get a chuckle.

Brett Favre's Sister Brandi Favre Arrested in **** Bust | TMZ.com

Brett Favre's Sister Arrested in **** Bust

1/12/2011 1:50 PM PST by TMZ Staff
Brett Favre's younger sister was arrested in Mississippi today when narcotics agents busted a **** lab hidden in a condo.

Favre4Ever

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Too late, my friend.

http://www.packerforum.com/f11/bretts-sister-brandi-favre-arrested-****-lab-bust-25882.html

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
Didn't want to start another thread, especially with this ***** in the title, but this is worthy Favre-related news IMO and I know Favre-bashers might get a chuckle.

Brett Favre's Sister Brandi Favre Arrested in **** Bust | TMZ.com

Brett Favre's Sister Arrested in **** Bust

1/12/2011 1:50 PM PST by TMZ Staff
Brett Favre's younger sister was arrested in Mississippi today when narcotics agents busted a **** lab hidden in a condo.
Loved the thread Frank, classic BS. Funny you don't see many of those Ferve sympathizers around any more.
Along with his good we also had to sit while he put up all the all time record for INT. I especially liked where one poster said "I watch every time he has the ball to see what he's going to do" or something like that.
But this news is just great, those are some fine people - the Farvms down ole' Mississippi way.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Very unfortunate. It's quite amazing how far Favre has fallen in the eyes of Packers fans in the past 3 years. Oh well.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
"You can take the redneck out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the redneck."

Hope she gets the help she needs. At least the family has experience dealing with a drug addict.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As far as I'm concerned it's all alleged and innocent until proven guilty and all that stuff.

What do we know, if anything, about her involvement? Was she living there or just visiting?
Making ****, selling, using or just an innocent in the wrong place/time?
I'm one of those who likes to deal with facts and truth rather than speculate.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
The Favre Bandwagon is on fire and lost it's wheels, folks. Rats are scurrying for cover.

Too bad. The guy just wanted to play the game of football.

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
As far as I'm concerned it's all alleged and innocent until proven guilty and all that stuff.

What do we know, if anything, about her involvement? Was she living there or just visiting?
Making ****, selling, using or just an innocent in the wrong place/time?
I'm one of those who likes to deal with facts and truth rather than speculate.
FACT
It is not the first time Brandi Favre has been in trouble with the law.
In 1999, Brandi Favre, her sister-in-law and another woman were booked with felony shoplifting. In 1996, she was charged with unlawful use of a weapon in connection with a drive-by shooting at a motel in Slidell, La. At the time she was a student at Southern Mississippi, where Brett Favre played. She completed a program in Louisiana that allowed her criminal charges to be erased.

Sounds like a doll!...

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why cant I find this at OBF forum? Im starting to think they are in denial over there...

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Favre family seems to have some genetic predisposition to substance abuse. My brother and wife think good ol' no. 4 is drinking again, given his behavior the last couple of years. Maybe so.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
maybe she will give it one more year... she is just having fun out there.

PHOTO: Brett Favre's Kid Sister Arrested On **** Charges -- See Her Mug Shot | Radar Online

*this just screams fun...

actually would hate to run into her all hopped up on ****. :blink:

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
along with a poster WISHING Rodgers to get knocked out this Saturday

best quote I have found on that board

"They are obsessed & Blindly obedient to the Packers & therefore it is Impossible to let it go-pathetically sad "

I couldnt agree more that I, like most fans of the packers, am blindly loyal to my team. I could never jump ship to another team or player just because they threw a fit. What a concept of loving a team

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And as far as "letting it go" Im seem to remember a certain QB bringing up the packers when he was stumbling off the field and ran into peppers

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
And as far as "letting it go" Im seem to remember a certain QB bringing up the packers when he was stumbling off the field and ran into peppers

As we know, they are hypocrites...Sometimes I just sit back and LOL @ some of the logic

Still waiting for "Pete" to admit he is a Rodgers fan..After all he said win a playoff game and he is sold

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts