Brett thinks Packers win it all

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When Farve asks TT to sign him to a one day contract so he can retire a Packer,and admits publically he made a lot of mistakes in how he handled his departure from GB, I'll forgive him. I will never view him the same way I did in 1996 (heck, even 2006), but that's his own fault.
If they did that, then I think a survey of each owner of the Pack should be taken to see if that would be OK or not.

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
Actually, since 1919.

Yeah...I had a little fight with myself over which date to post, then I decided on the intensity of the Lombardi years - but it's true there's a lot more to it. I'm just not old enough to know how popular football was in Wisconsin before television.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Personally, I think he

A) was trying to jinx us
and
B) wanted to give motivation to the teams that DO play us.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
By going to the Vikes, Fail stabbed us fans in the back.
The knife may be removed but the wounds are still there.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If they did that, then I think a survey of each owner of the Pack should be taken to see if that would be OK or not.

Yeah...I had a little fight with myself over which date to post, then I decided on the intensity of the Lombardi years - but it's true there's a lot more to it. I'm just not old enough to know how popular football was in Wisconsin before television.

I only remember back to black-and-white tv--but from what I've read things were intense from the very beginning.

Members online

Latest posts