Brett let the moment slip by!

JbShell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brett Brett Brett
My good QB you were given the ball from center lasr night. You had a wide open reciever right down the middle but choose to throw into triple coverage. Tipped ball INT.

You had the oppurtunity last night to take the high road. You could have given yourself and the Packers a chance to clear the air. Instead you took the PR scrum to a new low.

Tonight you are not going to throw your GM under the bus you are gonna throw the bus on him. Why and to what purpose. To throw the crap around that you want to play in GB come on. Bus Cook was shopping your behind around in March. You say not 2 weeks ago that it is all rumor.

Brett why why take the media firestorm and throw gasoline on it only to turn around and chuck on some dynamite for the hell of it. Greta I mean come on. If you wanted to play softball why not just go onto the baseball field for charity.

Am I pissed yeah I am because anytime you see grown men denegrate into children it sucks. Brett just show up to camp keep your trap shut and get your damn job back.

Members online

Latest posts