OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Buckeyepackfan said:
Now the Trom double talk starts.

First it was Brett Favre screwed us by not comitting.
Now it's Brett Favre screwed up free agency by not comitting.

Which one is it Trom???

What difference does it make if Brett is QB or someone else, we still need players other than a back-up qb and to this point TT has done next to nothing.

Like I said earlier which you obvioulsy chose to ignore, TT never intended to bring back Brett Favre, he has a plan and it is working to perfection.

1. Favre ******** up free agency is indeed ******** us. It is one in the same. I didnt think that would confuse anybody.

2. What difference does it make if brett is Qb or someone else? I think pack66 will field THAT one.

3. I chose to ignore you saying TT never intended to bring back favre? I sure did, I try to ignore stupidity and ignorant rumors. For every 'fact' you have showing TT is pushing brett out, I have a 'fact' showing how he is trying to keep him.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Honestly, let's think about this.

Brett ******** the Packers in FA. Do we KNOW Brett hasn't told MM or TT his decision? Personally I've always felt a good poker player never shows his hand until it benefits the holder most.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
Kind of puts the burden on TT now to sign someone to entice Favre into "not" retiring now..doesn't it???

You're *****!ng should be directed at your golden boy TT...(Mr. Fancy Pants, Tight Britches)...and NOT Brett Favre....

Do you finally see who is responsible????

(Good..now don't forget it!)

Right on the money 66, we have seen what Brett can do for Green Bay but what the BLEEP has Teddy Boy done for Green Bay in the way of enticing other players and Brett to play ? Nothing at all and all you TT worshipers know it !!!

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WinnipegPackFan said:
P@ck66 said:
Kind of puts the burden on TT now to sign someone to entice Favre into "not" retiring now..doesn't it???

You're *****!ng should be directed at your golden boy TT...(Mr. Fancy Pants, Tight Britches)...and NOT Brett Favre....

Do you finally see who is responsible????

(Good..now don't forget it!)

Right on the money 66, we have seen what Brett can do for Green Bay but what the BLEEP has Teddy Boy done for Green Bay in the way of enticing other players and brett to play ? Nothing at all and all you TT worshipers know it !!!

then i said:

You dont like how TT is doing things, thats your opinion, 66.

If Favre doesn't like how TT is handling things...THEN ****ING RETIRE! Say "Screw you, Ted, I dont like how you do business!" This waiting game crap does nothing but hurt the packers.

At this point in the game, this doesn't have much to do with Ted at all.

It comes down to this:

Brett has to say to himself this - "Green Bay has 30 million dollars to spend. They have a #5 pick and good draft position. Do I feel Ted can do good things with this or not?"

If he thinks Ted can, then come back.
If he thinks Ted is an idiot, then retire, and go to the hall of fame, you deserve it brett.

But as of yesterday, every day he waits puts the packers deeper into the grave for 2006

This waiting stuff is only hurting the Packers, do you see it? Good, now don't forget it.

Brett should also ask himself this - "Is me not honoring the last year of my contract making me a hypocrite after I criticized Javon? I rarely become vocal, but I was pretty vocal about that. I was right, I hope everyone sees that, but would me not honoring my contract make me a hypocrite? Hmm.."

I honestly think he does.

(note: Ive said this before, but everytime I criticize the man[yes, hes human] I get labeled a favre hater....I LOVE FAVRE. I dont want him to retire, but he needs to make his decision soon, for respect\love of the packers)

-

try to read all of the posts, winny. then i think javon poked fun at pack66 cuz his post (that you loved so much) made no sense.

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My statement What difference does it make if Brett is qb or someone else?
Was meant in relation with TT's non-activity in the free agent market.

I didn't think that would confuse anybody?

Doesn't matter who is playing qb, we still need to upgrade our O-line, our receiving corps, among other positions.

What has TT done, to make Brett want to come back?

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Buckeyepackfan said:
Doesn't matter who is playing qb, we still need to upgrade our O-line, our receiving corps, among other positions.

Guys....read all of the posts before responding to somoene when the question has been answered. I said this, buck:

If Favre doesn't like how TT is handling things...THEN * RETIRE! Say "Screw you, Ted, I dont like how you do business!" This waiting game crap does nothing but hurt the packers.

At this point in the game, this doesn't have much to do with Ted at all.

It comes down to this:

Brett has to say to himself this - "Green Bay has 30 million dollars to spend. They have a #5 pick and good draft position. Do I feel Ted can do good things with this or not?"

If he thinks Ted can, then come back.
If he thinks Ted is an idiot, then retire, and go to the hall of fame, you deserve it brett.

But as of yesterday, every day he waits puts the packers deeper into the grave for 2006

This waiting stuff is only hurting the Packers, do you see it? Good, now don't forget it.
--------------------

Or did you decide not to read that, cuz it kills your argument?

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL, I never said thats how he thinks, I wish it WAS how he thinks though, instead of this selfish 'wait-n-see' crap that is burying the packers.

(Buck, if you wanna have a point-counterpoint convo on how TT is pushing favre to leave, IM me on AIM - Tromadz)

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Buckeyepackfan said:

This whole debate won in one sentence !!! :wink:

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What no answer?

How about this one, why is Brett burying us by waiting?

Nobody will be able to replace Brett, I kind of feel for the guy who does(which right now is Aaron Rogers)

Whether Brett comes back or not, does not effect our ability to sign free agents who could help solidify the areas where we are weak.

Brett doesn't come back, it is Aaron Rogers team to lead, that is why TT drafted him #1 last year(a move that couldn't be passed up), we need a back-up, it will either be Null or if he leaves it will be a free agent we sign for the minimum. Then we probably draft a qb on the second day to come in and learn.

gopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Alright everyone keeps saying he screwed us but he really hasnt. ok at our spot in the draft there will not be leinhart or jay cutler to take so he hasnt ruined the draft. And if he did retire we would have to give rodgers a shot. Then we would know if he was good or bad. So see he hasnt screwed us at all

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As the days go by, more and more QBs will be signed...

getting a brees or kitna is out of the question now obviously. But getting them would have made no sense since Favre is technically STILL on the roster. We dont need Favre AND Brees, that doesnt make sense.

If FAVRE DOES retire, having a Brees or Kitna would have made sense.

What is hard here? PM me, buck, Ill try and explain it(im serious, free agency can be confusing)

Ive answered your questions, you little ..(breathes deep) ..packers fan.

Just PM or IM me, and stop wasting space on the thread with crazy talk.

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let me try this again,

TT wasn't going to spend 10-12 million to sign Brees, and there will be plenty of free agent qb's available to back up Rogers. Kitna had talent but he was nothing super special, but I am really surprised The Bengals let him get away considering Palmer may not be 100%.

Just trying to get you to answer the question.

See Trom I'm not like some here who are so blinded by their anger with TT that you can get under their skin and they start making irrational statements.
You made a statement and I want an answer, oh and by the way trying to talk down to me just shows your immaturity and ignorance.

So I will wait for your answer to my question if I don't get it, it just shows me your all talk and no walk.
If you forgot...What has TT doen to make Brett want to come back?

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Buckeyepackfan said:
Let me try this again,

TT wasn't going to spend 10-12 million to sign Brees, and there will be plenty of frfee agent qb's available to back up Rogers. Kina had talent but he was nothing super special, but I am really surprised The Bengals let him get away considering Palmer may not be 100%.

Just trying to get you to answer the question.

See Trom I'm not like some here who are so blinded by there anger with TT that you can get under their skin and they start making irrational statements.
You made a statement and I want an answer, oh and by the way trying to talk down to me just shows your immaturity and iggnorance.

So I will wait for your answer to my question if I don't get it, it just shows me your all talk and no walk.
If you forgot...What has TT doen to make Brett want to come back?

I like how you try to take the 'high road' with me there, and then go to name calling. awesome.

I said if you want to have a point\counterpoint discussion on how TT is pushing favre out\trying to keep him with his actions, to IM me(or PM me). Read the words I type please, I dont like to repeat myself when it is not needed. Just read the posts. (Or, start a thread about it, and ill post things there. you are hijacking this thread and going off topic)

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Must admit, I am one of the blinded but I would sure like an answer to that question also Trom !!

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't want to have a point counterpoint, You made a statement
I want an answer. I have already given my thought on what TT should be doing.
You said you had facts. I want to know what they are.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stick to the point on hand, which is Favre ******** GB by waiting.

Im gonna make a new thread about this discussion ok, so stop being a troll, and talk about what the topic is about for crying out loud.

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great answer Trom!!! Just what I expected, someone calls you on your so-called facts and you cut and run. You're so easy :lol: :lol: :lol:

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Buckeyepackfan said:
Great answer Trom!!! Just what I expected, someone calls you on your so-called facts and you cut and run. You're so easy :lol: :lol: :lol:

check the main page, genius boy. You're so stupid :p :p

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Trom is right. Favre has left the Packers hanging while the available QBs are quickly being snatched up by other teams. If he leaves now the Packers are in deep s**t.
Eveyone can pretend that it never happend when they retire his number in the middle of another losing season.

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
big3 said:
I just hope Brett doesn't leave Green Bay like Barry did Detroit. Believe it or not there some lions fans who hate barry for the way he retired. Never mind all of the great years of football he gave us. Some people only remember how a player leaves. It's not really fair, but it does tell you how much they were loved and how badly they will be missed in a weird backwards sort of way.

couldn't agree with you more, big3! the way sanders left totally sucked & i'm not even remotely a lions fan. he was always one of my favorite players though & it really left a bad taste in my mouth so i can only imagine how the lions fans felt. i too would hate this "retirement controversy" to be part of brett's legacy.

Bruce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How any one could resent Barry Sanders -- who may have been the greatest RB to have ever played the game (certainly the most fun to watch) is so far beyond me???

Talk about narcissism -- Barry always played hard and gave fans more than their money's worth. But fans sense of entitlement that he owed them playing beyond when he decided it was time to retire is so over the top it is unbelieveable.

Well, I guess you can write that off to them being lowly Lion's fans -- no self-respecting Packers fan would ever be so egomaniacal and parsimonious in regards to one of their all-time greats...

What was the theme of this thread again???? Oh yeah, but I did qualify it by saying self-respecting Packer fan.

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bruce said:
How any one could resent Barry Sanders -- who may have been the greatest RB to have ever played the game (certainly the most fun to watch) is so far beyond me???

Talk about narcissism -- Barry always played hard and gave fans more than their money's worth. But fans sense of entitlement that he owed them playing beyond when he decided it was time to retire is so over the top it is unbelieveable.

Well, I guess you can write that off to them being lowly Lion's fans -- no self-respecting Packers fan would ever be so egomaniacal and parsimonious in regards to one of their all-time greats...

What was the theme of this thread again???? Oh yeah, but I did qualify it by saying self-respecting Packer fan.

did i say anything about resentment?? i thought it sucked for the fans because it was like they didn't get a chance to thank him or say goodbye. that may sound silly to a person of your intelligence level so please accept my apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts