Brett F'd Up

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
(On the aborted play, was that a mistake by Grant, going the wrong direction?)
That was a mistake by Brett.

(So what was supposed to happen there?)
He's supposed to hand the ball off the way the line and Ryan went. We had the initial play called. He changed it to the opposite side, which is a basic thing that we do, and he went back to the original play.

This may have been covered else where, but I know many put the mistake on Grant, but the Coach is saying it was on Brett.

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't see how it could have been on anyone but Brett. It seems highly unlikely to me that the offensive line and running back all make the same mistake at once.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I can't see how it could have been on anyone but Brett. It seems highly unlikely to me that the offensive line and running back all make the same mistake at once.

Ya know I thought the same thing. How can ten guys go one direction and one go the other and the one who did something wrong was one of the ten who went the same direction? lol

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think anyone could tell Favre just screwed up on that one. Everyone went one way and he went the other. Looked pretty obvious to me.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
(On the aborted play, was that a mistake by Grant, going the wrong direction?)
That was a mistake by Brett.

(So what was supposed to happen there?)
He's supposed to hand the ball off the way the line and Ryan went. We had the initial play called. He changed it to the opposite side, which is a basic thing that we do, and he went back to the original play.

This may have been covered else where, but I know many put the mistake on Grant, but the Coach is saying it was on Brett.

It was covered here click me

Reaction score
I'd love to have been able to hear Brett's thoughts as that play progressed, especially right as he went to hand off in the wrong direction and he realized that he had messed up.

Would've been funny, no doubt... much funnier now anyways because that play didn't cost us big time, lol.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
who cares
You.

all about da packers said:
I'd love to have been able to hear Brett's thoughts as that play progressed, especially right as he went to hand off in the wrong direction and he realized that he had messed up.

Would've been funny, no doubt... much funnier now anyways because that play didn't cost us big time, lol.
Yeah after 'hike' turns an goes what the hell where did everyone go, oh heck i better fall down instead of throw it away
lol

Brett Favre is not perfect, he is human. Everybody makes mistakes
I'm not saying you implying I tried to call Brett out, but I just wanted to clear this up. Some in the chat room where saying Grant made a rookie mistake.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bench his ***.

Put in Aaron Rodgers!

I agree. Favre has obviously lost the arm strength. He makes dumb decisions. Not very accurate anymore. I think the media is also sick and tired of seeing a washed up 38 year old loser out there. I mean has he even broken any records? How has he stayed around so long... :lol:

(btw yes I know you were being sarcastic lol)

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
yeah. it's pretty obvious when ten guys move left and one guys moves right.

Try coaching 5 and 6 year olds in flag football. In that case, probably the only kid that knows his left from his right went the correct direction, and everyone else went in the wrong direction...

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
yeah. it's pretty obvious when ten guys move left and one guys moves right.

Try coaching 5 and 6 year olds in flag football. In that case, probably the only kid that knows his left from his right went the correct direction, and everyone else went in the wrong direction...

Hey 4th, what are you trying to say man. huh... you implying the Packers a bunch of 5 and 6 year olds!!! :)

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
porky88 said:
Fuzznuts said:
Bench his ***.

Put in Aaron Rodgers!

Why is this called for?
He's KIDDING!!!

Not when it becomes a common trend.

It's a joke. Over the summer, there were a lot of people calling for Favre's retirement.

Those of us who understood that it takes a team to play football realized that Favre still had it, and we got mocked for it. Now that we have a better team, we see the results:
Games: 7
QB Rating: 92.5
Completions: 181
Attempts: 274
Completion Percentage: 66.1
Yards: 2046
Yards per game: 292.3
Yards per attempt: 7.5
TDs: 11
INTs: 6

Not bad for a guy who a lot of folks were screaming for his retirement.

For those of us who had to endure that crap now get to rub it in that Favre still has it.

EDIT: No hard feelings for anyone on the board. But man, there were so many people at my work who would make fun of my Todd McFarlane Favres on my desk on a daily basis. They've all shut up now. Wonder why. ;)

Fuzznuts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

I keed..i keed...

I keed because I love...

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

I keed..i keed...

I keed because I love...
I knew you were kidding.......thats why i said so. You almost HAVE to put something in to make it obvious. When all you see are words typed on a screen, sometimes it's not obvious when it's sarcasm.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
porky88 said:
cheesey said:
porky88 said:
Fuzznuts said:
Bench his ***.

Put in Aaron Rodgers!

Why is this called for?
He's KIDDING!!!

Not when it becomes a common trend.

It's a joke. Over the summer, there were a lot of people calling for Favre's retirement.

Those of us who understood that it takes a team to play football realized that Favre still had it, and we got mocked for it. Now that we have a better team, we see the results:
Games: 7
QB Rating: 92.5
Completions: 181
Attempts: 274
Completion Percentage: 66.1
Yards: 2046
Yards per game: 292.3
Yards per attempt: 7.5
TDs: 11
INTs: 6

Not bad for a guy who a lot of folks were screaming for his retirement.

For those of us who had to endure that crap now get to rub it in that Favre still has it.

EDIT: No hard feelings for anyone on the board. But man, there were so many people at my work who would make fun of my Todd McFarlane Favres on my desk on a daily basis. They've all shut up now. Wonder why. ;)
Do you have any of the 12 inch Favre McFarlanes? They are SO cool!
I have the 6 inch Nitschke on the wall by my puter.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts