Brett Favre...to the Chiefs

C-Mize

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well alright, there is no news about this. I was just thinking, after the injury to Trent Green....and after the performance of the Pack on Sunday, it makes me wonder. With Brett's recent interview w/ Costas, that opens the door for TT to deal him away in order to put the 1st Round Pick A-Rod in to get him seasoned in what looks to be a long season w/ or without Brett. Dont get me wrong, I do NOT want this to go through, I want Brett to be in Green Bay until the day he retires....but with certain circumstances....it wouldnt be that crazy to think it could happen.Do you think that TT would think about dealing Brett to KC ???

YERCELL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know if he'd do it, but I don't think the Chiefs would do it. Trent Green's pretty old himself. I think they'd prefer someone younger to lead them.

kmac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BRETT FAVRE WILL NOT BE TRADED TO ANYONE THIS SEASON.

Can we stop starting threads like this? Please?

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
kmac said:
BRETT FAVRE WILL NOT BE TRADED TO ANYONE THIS SEASON.

Can we stop starting threads like this? Please?

I agree with you kmac.

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cdnfavrefan said:
Why do you insist on bringing this stuff up as if it's up for discussion. Let's talk about beating the Saints with Brett Favre as our QB

Amen, Favre isn't going anywhere. On to the next game!

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
C-Mize said:
Well alright, there is no news about this. I was just thinking, after the injury to Trent Green....and after the performance of the Pack on Sunday, it makes me wonder. With Brett's recent interview w/ Costas, that opens the door for TT to deal him away in order to put the 1st Round Pick A-Rod in to get him seasoned in what looks to be a long season w/ or without Brett. Dont get me wrong, I do NOT want this to go through, I want Brett to be in Green Bay until the day he retires....but with certain circumstances....it wouldnt be that crazy to think it could happen.Do you think that TT would think about dealing Brett to KC ???

After signing a criminal like Koren Robinson, I really wouldn't put anything past him.

Robin Yount

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would trade Brett for KC's #1 pick next year. I'm sorry, I would do it in a heartbeat. Anything less would be hard to stomach.

Considering he is heavily considering retirement anyway, getting a #1 pick from a team that will probably not make the playoffs would be great. We would have two #1 picks in the top half of the draft. Something really to build on.

We would definitely get one of the top RBs and Top D players next year.

If this was offered by KC and the deal wasn't made I would be very dissappointed in our front office.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind this. I'd still respect Favre. He's one of my 3 favorite players to ever play the game along with Reggie White and Jerry Rice. The reason I would'n mind this is because GB is probably not going anywhere this season. Definately not the Super Bowl. If he can go to a contender and go out on top then I'm all for it.

saintfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I believe even Brett would go for that. He would VOLUNTARILY go to a suck team in order to help Green Bay get back to where he wants it to be. He really is that kind of a person.

spardo62

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If they can get a 1st I would do it in a hearbeat. As difficult as it would be to see him in another uniform, the Pack are going nowhere with him this year and he would relish the chance to lead a more formidible squad.

Let us not forget that business decisions led some of the greats from the 60's to finish their careers with other teams, yet it did not diminish their relationship and importance to the Green Bay franchise.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
such neagativity brett is needed here arod is not ready to step up,if he were to play right now our team would be dead last brett will modivate these guys he pretty much let them know that in his press confernce sunday they need to step up do or die i would like to come out with a few wins and brett can do that,with help from his frount line i'm not expecting spectacular only when the game is on i forget that we have alot of new faces so i expect alot then realize they are rookies that was this sunday now i hope can play better this week :)

IronBMike

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We know it won't happen, but I can still wish to see it happen. It would only help the team. He may be our best player left, but who cares if we win a few more games this season?

Members online

Latest posts