Brett Favre Onion article

OP
OP
C

Cartunist23

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ahhh. yeah I should have known somebody else would have posted this. Although that doesnt make it less funny

And yeah, Ive read that Rodgers article before. The offensive line is bad, hard to argue with that

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Love me some onion!
Yeah and I wouldn't be surprised at all if this quote was true in the privacy of Burp's home in his own mind:
"It feels good to finally get retribution from the team that gave me my first chance to start, believed in me despite the pitfalls of my early career, and ensured I will be a first-ballot Hall of Famer," Favre said at a postgame press conference. "And to do it in front of those fans, who unconditionally loved me through thick and thin while I struggled with a Vicodin addiction and disastrous interceptions, just made it that much sweeter. Sixteen long years of devotion, and they're finally getting what they deserve."

Sheesh. Whatever happened to loyalty?

GoSlash27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre mentioned that when he does retire, he is looking forward to "really sticking it" to the wife and daughters whose loving presence has been the one constant during his playing career.
I don't care who ya are. That's just funny, right there!

dewitt60

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love the article but it's not fiction to me. I love the Onion because it takes issues to completely rediculous heights with satire. That article was fact based reporting you'll not find in the mainstream media.

Members online

Latest posts