Brett favre number not to be retired this year

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
Yes it is JUST a game, an amusement, a business run by men for profit, it's entertainment, some people get emotionally wrapped up in sitcoms or soap operas , but that doesn't make it real life. Honestly, get help.

No one gets wrapped in sitcoms or soap operas or whatever else they way passionate fans can be with their team. Get help? F you, buddy. Burn in hell.
And to any PASSIONATE Packer fan reading along, consider this is the attitude of some of the turncoats in our midst. The intense passion we share is JUST a game. It ain't no big deal. To hell with that, and to hell with YOU.

Easy man. Took that one a little far.

OCBP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can we please toss this guy off the site? My concern is that if he somehow secures my contact information, he will do something drastic.

Just read his post.

Thank you.
Not meant to be funny.

E. Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Easy man. Took that one a little far.

On this I disagree. I do not take it too far. I do not even think I take it far enough. It is not just a game. The Packers are not just entertainment. They are a very important part of my life. I love this team so ******** much. For Favreists to, on top of everything else, dare to tell me that one of if not my greatest passion in life is "just entertainment. .."

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
On this I disagree. I do not take it too far. I do not even think I take it far enough. It is not just a game. The Packers are not just entertainment. They are a very important part of my life. I love this team so ******** much. For Favreists to, on top of everything else, dare to tell me that one of if not my greatest passion in life is "just entertainment. .."

I don't think we need to be telling fellow Packer fans to F-off and burn in hell. We're all adults here.

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Please pass whatever it is you are smoking !!!! He wanted revenge, plain and simple. His words before, after and during gave that away......you don't need to be a detective to see that.

Sure he wanted to beat the Packers after they jettisoned him. You think Joe Montana didn't want to beat the 9'ers when he faced them? If Favre had had a better opportunity elsewhere than the Vikings he would have taken it. Maybe you guys never played sports, but you don't get pissed off because an opponent tries to defeat you, you go out and compete your level best against them. That's what a lot of people don't understand about sports, or Favre, or life for that matter. Was there a measure of acrimony because of the way the split occurred? (Blame all around in my book), of course there was. Favre's ready to get past it, the Packers are ready to get past it, most Packer fans are ready to get past it...... If some are not..... Let em "boo" ( honestly when I see anyone booing about anything at a sporting event I think "what an idiot", ...and feel sorry for his wife who is trying to hide her face, and I feel REALLY sorry for his kids who he is teaching to be as big an idiot as he is)

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
Have you not been following along? Such persons are not Packers fans. They are turncoats and Favre fans.

I have been following along. If you want to tell people to f-off and burn in hell for how they feel about a football team, this isn't the place to do it. If you want to be a part of a site where you can have a spirited debate and exchange opinions this is a great place to do so, but please don't say things that like that to fellow posters. Not appropriate.

E. Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sure he wanted to beat the Packers after they jettisoned him. You think Joe Montana didn't want to beat the 9'ers when he faced them? If Favre had had a better opportunity elsewhere than the Vikings he would have taken it. Maybe you guys never played sports, but you don't get pissed off because an opponent tries to defeat you, you go out and compete your level best against them. That's what a lot of people don't understand about sports, or Favre, or life for that matter. Was there a measure of acrimony because of the way the split occurred? (Blame all around in my book), of course there was. Favre's ready to get past it, the Packers are ready to get past it, most Packer fans are ready to get past it...... If some are not..... Let em "boo" ( honestly when I see anyone booing about anything at a sporting event I think "what an idiot", ...and feel sorry for his wife who is trying to hide her face, and I feel REALLY sorry for his kids who he is teaching to be as big an idiot as he is)

It does not matter if Montana wanted to beat the niners. What matters is he declined to wage a personal vendetta against them the way Berty did.
Blame all around in my book? The Packers did the very best anyone could have given the position they were put in by you know who.
There is nothing idiotic about booing or jeering. It is because of inane bs like that why a lot of fanbases think Packer fans are pushovers, a bunch of candy-*** **** van **** wannabes.
What is idiotic is to cheer and pander like a slobbering lapdog to a man who does not care about Packers fans who did in everything in his power to destroy us.
Collectively, as a group, we need to learn to hate.

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
It does not matter if Montana wanted to beat the niners. What matters is he declined to wage a personal vendetta against them the way Berty did.
Blame all around in my book? The Packers did the very best anyone could have given the position they were put in by you know who.
There is nothing idiotic about booing or jeering. It is because of inane bs like that why a lot of fanbases think Packer fans are pushovers, a bunch of candy-*** **** van **** wannabes.
What is idiotic is to cheer and pander like a slobbering lapdog to a man who does not care about Packers fans who did in everything in his power to destroy us.
Collectively, as a group, we need to learn to hate.

Chill.

E. Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have been following along. If you want to tell people to f-off and burn in hell for how they feel about a football team, this isn't the place to do it. If you want to be a part of a site where you can have a spirited debate and exchange opinions this is a great place to do so, but please don't say things that like that to fellow posters. Not appropriate.

I disagree. I draw the line at turncoats and Favreists like these. And no I will not chill.

E. Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
First, he disrespects me and others with his condescending attitude. Second, his comments like it is "just entertainment" or "just a game" are offensive to me, because the Packers are an important part of my life.
I harbor goodwill to many and am always respectful to people who show respect in return. But these and other comments are beyond the pale, and I will express my outright contempt, disdain, and disgust for such persons with sharp language.
People like this incur my wrath and ire.
The Packers are an important part of my life, and I am not going to sit by and let smart-*** Favreists and turncoats so much as condescend to me and tell me that it is not important, that it is just a game. It is just that simple.

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
First, he disrespects me and others with his condescending attitude. Second, his comments like it is "just entertainment" or "just a game" are offensive to me, because the Packers are an important part of my life.
I harbor goodwill to many and am always respectful to people who show respect in return. But these and other comments are beyond the pale, and I will express my outright contempt, disdain, and disgust persons with sharp language.
People like this incur my wrath and ire.
The Packers are an important part of my life, and I am not going to sit by and let smart-*** Favreists and turncoats so much as condescend to me and tell me that it is not important, that it is just a game. Is is just that simple/

The Packers are an important part of the lives of everyone that posts here. So let me say first, you aren't unique. One doesn't regularly post on a Packer forum without being a devoted fan. I love the Packers very much. I've lived my entire life in Green Bay, and grew up less than a quarter mile from Lambeau Field. I was a bike kid, I'm a stock holder, and season ticket holder. I spend a substantial amount of money going to Packer games and on merchandise every year. The team is very important to me. Are they more important than my family? NO. Would I tell someone to F-off and burn in hell over a difference of opinion on a former player. NO. You need to chill out.

E. Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have said my peace on this matter for now. We can discuss in private if need be. Otherwise, let's agree to disagree.
I will say however I disagree with assertion that the Packers are an important part of everyone's life here.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score

Yup, I don't know anything about football...... I only played for 12 years. The packers didn't "jettison" him, he was not kicked to the curb..... you can take the "oh the poor brett crap" and toss it out the window, None of us are buying it. He was a DIVA, he loved ATTENTION, he made his bed with the packers with all his antics. The re-tire / un-retire crap got old and so did his fake tears. Take off your green glasses and see the truth. The front office and management was ready to move on, and Bret finally took notice that he was about to be out seated by a younger QB. Of course this pissed off the ol gun slinger attention hound..... and another round of "I'm Baaaaack" happened, exept this time he was told that they had moved on. ANY front office in their right mind would have done the same. This is horse crap, people like YOU telling ME how I should feel? LOL..... I will boo extra loud just for you.... and my wife will be booing as well.....so put that in your pipe and smoke it, pal.

ram29jackson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No one gets wrapped in sitcoms or soap operas or whatever else they way passionate fans can be with their team. Get help? F you, buddy. Burn in hell.

more LOL

can someone please tell me who's kidding and who isn't ? I honestly cant read intentions from flat words.
Who can be this mad about something they have nothing to do with and the story they got is incredibly bent by media anyway.

E. Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
more LOL

can someone please tell me who's kidding and who isn't ? I honestly cant read intentions from flat words.
Who can be this mad about something they have nothing to do with and the story they got is incredibly bent by media anyway.

A passionate fan, which, given your comment about collecting paraphrenalia from all different teams you could never understand.
Did you watch the world cup? Have you observed how many of us--NOT YOU, IMPOSTER--react when the Pack wins or loses? Notice how Seattle celebrated with its Super Bowl Victory.

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
A passionate fan, which, given your comment about collecting paraphrenalia from all different teams you could never understand.
Did you watch the world cup? Have you observed how many of us--NOT YOU, IMPOSTER--react when the Pack wins or loses? Notice how Seattle celebrated with its Super Bowl Victory.

Seriously chill out. Your "burn in hell" post has been reported. You won't last long on this site by calling fellow Packer fans imposters. You need to stop.

E. Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seriously chill out. Your "burn in hell" post has been reported. You won't last long on this site by calling fellow Packer fans imposters. You need to stop.

Kindly mind your own business. The guy is not a Packer fan by his own admission and as evinced by his own writing.

Members online

Latest posts