Brett favre number not to be retired this year

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
That makes you a turncoat. If I had my way, you would relinquish your Green and Gold colors, one way or another. After all, do you hope, with all your might, that Colin Kapernick beats us, because it is his job?

Awwww SNAP! Lol

This guy just started it right back up.

E. Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
AK--Another one. I just don't follow the logic.

Wolf--I can't speak for AK. However, I can tell you that I was pulling for GB over Minnesota whenever Favre was on the field in Purple and Yellow. No turncoat. It was Favre's job as QB for the Vikings to win games.

As to the Kapernick comment, why would any Packer fan pull for him or any other opposing QB?

Long weekend?

Acknowledging that something is someone's job and hoping he does it are two very different things.
The Kapernick comment was a rhetorical question, to out this person and those of similar ilk as the turncoat Favre fan that he is. To truly appreciate the utter contempt and disdain I hold for such persons, read my article that I linked to. The hateful vitriol might surprise you.
So long as those favoring reconciliation did not cross lines in 09 or 10, I can respect them, but still disagree with them.
I can understand the rationale of such a position to some limited extent. What I refuse to do is humor for one second the true Favreists in our midst: those people who were turncoats then as they are turncoats now, those people who refuse to see that he did was wrong (really because they are not Packer fans but Favre fans) and even cook up all kinds of false analogies and false history, such as likening what he did to Lombardi going to the Redskins for a short while. Clue: Redskins are not a hated rival, the Vikings are. Berty Judas became a Viking with the specific purpose to wage a vendetta against Pack, doing everything he could to make the Vikings Super Bowl Champions. And what makes it worse is that there are still so many in our midst who insist that it was somehow ok, that we should all just turn our cheeks.
As far as I am concerned, every single last one of these devout Favreists can burn in hell, in eternal torment and agony.

E. Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You guys just can't leave it alone!

Hate, lack of logic and personal attacks--Why? For what?

I am admittedly hateful, but I do not suffer from lack of logic, nor do I resort to personal attacks not related to offensive positions. Know that.
Why am I so hateful, because I hate the Minnesota Vikings, and I hate turncoats even more.

OCBP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Acknowledging that something is someone's job and hoping he does it are two very different things.
The Kapernick comment was a rhetorical question, to out this person and those of similar ilk as the turncoat Favre fan that he is. To truly appreciate the utter contempt and disdain I hold for such persons, read my article that I linked to. The hateful vitriol might surprise you.
So long as those favoring reconciliation did not cross lines in 09 or 10, I can respect them, but still disagree with them.
I can understand the rationale of such a position to some limited extent. What I refuse to do is humor for one second the true Favreists in our midst: those people who were turncoats then as they are turncoats now, those people who refuse to see that he did was wrong (really because they are not Packer fans but Favre fans) and even cook up all kinds of false analogies and false history, such as likening what he did to Lombardi going to the Redskins for a short while. Clue: Redskins are not a hated rival, the Vikings are. Berty Judas became a Viking with the specific purpose to wage a vendetta against Pack, doing everything he could to make the Vikings Super Bowl Champions. And what makes it worse is that there are still so many in our midst who insist that it was somehow ok, that we should all just turn our cheeks.
As far as I am concerned, every single last one of these devout Favreists can burn in hell, in eternal torment and agony.
And to all of this babble--I throw out one word.

BURP

E. Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can't actually agree my contentions so you flounce, that is what I would expect.

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre went to the Queens because he (correctly) thought it gave him the best chance at a title.

I said I hoped to god he did everything he could to beat the Packers, that's what competition is all about. Would you really expect him to give a lesser effort because he was playing his old team?

I love the baby talk made up names some people use referring to Favre, it kind of emphasizes the maturity level of their thinking.

When Favre returns to be honored by the organization he did so much for (and they him) there will be people who stand up and act like idiots, there always are. The cheers will drown them out ...my prediction.....as the boo birds start acting up... The cheers will only grow louder .... Because by in large Green Bay fans are an intelligent classy bunch...let's just see

E. Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre went to the Queens because he (correctly) thought it gave him the best chance at a title.

I said I hoped to god he did everything he could to beat the Packers, that's what competition is all about. Would you really expect him to give a lesser effort because he was playing his old team?

I love the baby talk made up names some people use referring to Favre, it kind of emphasizes the maturity level of their thinking.

When Favre returns to be honored by the organization he did so much for (and they him) there will be people who stand up and act like idiots, there always are. The cheers will drown them out ...my prediction.....as the boo birds start acting up... The cheers will only grow louder .... Because by in large Green Bay fans are an intelligent classy bunch...let's just see

More revisionist history from the Favreist set. He went to the Queens to wage a personal vendetta against the Packers
Just because I expect something does not mean I *HOPE* it happens or want it.
You call it baby talk, I call it a derisive, strident, mocking tone, to more properly signify the utter contempt and disdain I harbor for people like you.
As for your prediction, you Favreists continue to delude yourselves, just as you can never see him doing any wrong, and continually distort history with lies and false analogies.
Look at almost all social media. The comments are running 60-40, sometimes 70-30. You can easily hear 30 percent of crowd booing or cheering.
I wish we were more like the Hells Angels (just imagine how the Hells Angels react to a turncoat owing Outlaws stuff), or better yet European football fans. You turncoats would not dare to taunt us by donning enemy colors in our midst.

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
You guys just can't leave it alone!

Hate, lack of logic and personal attacks--Why? For what?

I am leaving it alone. The debate has run its course. I agree to disagree. I just thought it was funny that with his first post this guy started a s#&@ storm

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
More revisionist history from the Favreist set. He went to the Queens to wage a personal vendetta against the Packers
You call it baby talk, I call it a derisive, strident, mocking tone, to more properly signify the utter contempt and disdain I harbor for people like you.
As for your prediction, you Favreists continue to delude yourselves, just as you can never see him doing any wrong, and continually distort history with lies and false analogies.
Look at almost all social media. The comments are running 60-40, sometimes 70-30. You can easily hear 30 percent of crowd booing or cheering.
I wish we were more like the Hells Angels (just imagine how the Hells Angels react to a turncoat owing Outlaws stuff), or better yet European football fans. You turncoats would not dare to taunt us by donning enemy colors in our midst.[/QUOTE
I wish we were more like the Hells Angels (just imagine how the Hells Angels react to a turncoat owing Outlaws stuff), or better yet European football fans. You turncoats would not dare to taunt us by donning enemy colors in our midst.

Wow, you do realize this is football?.... Get help dude

E. Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Yes it is football. What you meant to write is this just football, or it is just a game. NO IT IS NOT! The Packers are a very important part of my life.
If it were just a game, would people invest so much time, money and emotion in this wonderful team. People like you make me sick.

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Yes it is football. What you meant to write is this just football, or it is just a game. NO IT IS NOT! The Packers are a very important part of my life.
If it were just a game, would people invest so much time, money and emotion in this wonderful team. People like you make me sick.[/QUOTE

Yes it is JUST a game, an amusement, a business run by men for profit, it's entertainment, some people get emotionally wrapped up in sitcoms or soap operas , but that doesn't make it real life. Honestly, get help.

E. Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes it is JUST a game, an amusement, a business run by men for profit, it's entertainment, some people get emotionally wrapped up in sitcoms or soap operas , but that doesn't make it real life. Honestly, get help.

No one gets wrapped in sitcoms or soap operas or whatever else they way passionate fans can be with their team. Get help? F you, buddy. Burn in hell.
And to any PASSIONATE Packer fan reading along, consider this is the attitude of some of the turncoats in our midst. The intense passion we share is JUST a game. It ain't no big deal. To hell with that, and to hell with YOU.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
First of all, I write this with the upmost respect: Dude, take it easy before you put yourself into an early grave.

OK so you understand these "turncoat fans" and yet you hate them?
You do realize that they don't have any years at all invested in the Packers and that is why they won't hold Fart at any fault. Right? They most likely never even thought about rooting for the Pack until they saw and admired how awesome BrINT was.
Who are they rooting for now? Oh, I dunno. Probably Minny to beat the Pack because they now hate Ted Thompson or maybe the 49ers or whoever plays the Pack that week.
Or maybe some of them now are really loving what Russell Wilson is doing.
It doesn't matter because everyone has the right to root for whoever or whatever team they want to for any reason.
The sooner you realize this and are OK with it, the sooner your stress levels will go down.

ram29jackson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
somewhere... theres a Colts fan forum having this same conversation about Manning but blaming different people for different things thinking they should have never let him go no matter why/what LOL

E. Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
First of all, I write this with the upmost respect: Dude, take it easy before you put yourself into an early grave.

I appreciate that. Full respect to you as well.

OK so you understand these "turncoat fans" and yet you hate them?
You do realize that they don't have any years at all invested in the Packers and that is why they won't hold Fart at any fault. Right? They most likely never even thought about rooting for the Pack until they saw and admired how awesome BrINT was. Who are they rooting for now? Oh, I dunno. Probably Minny to beat the Pack because they now hate Ted Thompson or maybe the 49ers or whoever plays the Pack that week.

Then let them have a retirement ceremony away from us, in Minnesota.

It doesn't matter because everyone has the right to root for whoever or whatever team they want to for any reason.

Yeah and I and others have the right call them out for the despicable subhuman tirncoat vermin that they are.
Other teams fanbases would never put up with this. I am coming to a point where I think we need to take to follow after the likes of Raiders or Philly fans, or better yet European football fans. They may be despicable but at least that edge they have would deter people taunting us with open treason.

Last edited:

E. Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
somewhere... theres a Colts fan forum having this same conversation about Manning but blaming different people for different things thinking they should have never let him go no matter why/what LOL

More false analogy and LIES from Favre apologists. Manning never played for a hated rival of the Colts (do they even have any?) to wage a vendetta against them. That is what Favre did.
Just like you people. Same trick to try and compare Montana playing for the Chiefs, who play in a different conference than the Niners.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
More false analogy and LIES from Favre apologists. Manning never played for a hated rival of the Colts (do they even have any?) to wage a vendetta against them. That is what Favre did.
Just like you people. Same trick to try and compare Montana playing for the Chiefs, who play in a different conference than the Niners.

He also never did this..

"Fox Sports reported that Brett Favre spent 60 to 90 minutes before the Week Two game between the Lions and the Packers educating the Detroit coaching staff regarding the Packers’ offensive strategies."

ram29jackson

Cheesehead
Reaction score

LOL

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

" I love the baby talk made up names some people use referring to Favre, it kind of emphasizes the maturity level of their thinking. ".

I`m getting really really SICK of this ******** now. YOU can be there and give the ******* a standing ovation on the day if you want to and I`m sure there will be others who will do the same, but you seem to continually have snipes at people who don`t share your view. I don`t like arguing with fellow Packer fans, but your constant inference that we are less intelligent than the Pro lobby is wearing very thin.
Its a democracy as far as I was aware and others including myself can feel any way we want to on this matter. You and your like will not change my mind on the subject as I`m sure I wont change yours so lets just leave it out, along with the personal digs. Have a nice day :tup:

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score

Please pass whatever it is you are smoking !!!! He wanted revenge, plain and simple. His words before, after and during gave that away......you don't need to be a detective to see that.

OCBP

Cheesehead
Reaction score

No one gets wrapped in sitcoms or soap operas or whatever else they way passionate fans can be with their team. Get help? F you, buddy. Burn in hell.
And to any PASSIONATE Packer fan reading along, consider this is the attitude of some of the turncoats in our midst. The intense passion we share is JUST a game. It ain't no big deal. To hell with that, and to hell with YOU.
Can we please toss this guy off the site? My concern is that if he somehow secures my contact information, he will do something drastic.

Just read his post.

Thank you.

Members online

Latest posts