Brett Favre in Packers Uniform Back on His Website

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm ready. He's proven himself to be as immature and trite as any person I've had the pleasure of coming into contact with but he was my very favorite player for so long, and when I'm watching game film or sounds bites of him now, I can't stay mad at the guy. So I've stopped trying. Whenever he comes back, I'm ready.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I'm ready. He's proven himself to be as immature and trite as any person I've had the pleasure of coming into contact with but he was my very favorite player for so long, and when I'm watching game film or sounds bites of him now, I can't stay mad at the guy. So I've stopped trying. Whenever he comes back, I'm ready.

Pretty much exactly how I feel.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Those *@!@s dont know what he is doing. I remember his cronies laughing at the reports of him going to Minnesota. Then closing up their shop and moving when it actually happened.

Grandpa could easily be in AZ next season. Nothing would surprise me with him at this point.
IF he were to come back, I think it'd have to be Minnesota. I can't see him wanting to learn a new offense again.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It is my understanding he needs to come back for ONE game as Packer in order to be inducted to Hall of Fame. He hurt his GB family/fans. Make him sweat it out. (jerk)

Where'd you get that understanding from?

All he has to do to be eligible for the Hall of Fame is to not play football for 5 consecutive years. He doesn't need to return to the Packers in any capacity.

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
His picture in green and gold might be back on his site, but as long as that gaggle of harpies is still there verbally beating anyone who says something nice about Aaron Rodgers to death, it's not going to be a great hang for a Packer fan.

Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by LombardiChick are exclusively her own. LOL

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Is he talking about the Packer Hall of Fame. Never heard of that requirement either.

Skarecrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You know, with us having won a super bowl and our boy Rodgers winning the SB MVP, I feel we have gotten past him, that we are a new team. With his team tanking so badly and Brett having such an awful year, I almost pity him.

For the football he played as a Packer, for helping us reach the super bowl again, for all the records, and for all the good times, Favre should have his number retired and his jersey in our HOF.

For being a huge ****** bag, the will-he-won't-he retirement drama for years on end, for going to the vikings just to stick it to us, for being an *** to Rodgers, well, he ain't the most beloved ex-Packer around here. Give him his little ceremony then show him the door.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
You know, with us having won a super bowl and our boy Rodgers winning the SB MVP, I feel we have gotten past him, that we are a new team. With his team tanking so badly and Brett having such an awful year, I almost pity him.

For the football he played as a Packer, for helping us reach the super bowl again, for all the records, and for all the good times, Favre should have his number retired and his jersey in our HOF.

I could agree with this 100%

My belief that TT was doing the right thing is justified with the SB win..Hell even w/o a SB win it would have been justified

Just cuz his web site has a new picture, is it worth all of this debate?

He honestly can't win...He doesnt call Rodgers he is a **** and doesnt care...He does call him he is trying to steal spot light..

Just let the man retire

( Wow did I say that? )

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

For being a huge ****** bag, the will-he-won't-he retirement drama for years on end, for going to the vikings just to stick it to us, for being an *** to Rodgers, well, he ain't the most beloved ex-Packer around here. Give him his little ceremony then show him the door.

Lets ask Mr. T what he feels about Brent...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtccYv0BJSs&NR=1]YouTube - Mr.T - I Pity the Fool![/ame]

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
This is how his career should look like now that he is retired. he should be wearing green and gold and supporting us 100%.

LAG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is how his career should look like now that he is retired. he should be wearing green and gold and supporting us 100%.

This is true, but Favre dug himself into a huge hole with the Packer nation and it is too soon, to come back to hugs and kisses. Logic tells us Favre should be dancing and celebrating the green and gold, along with the likes of Bart Starr and other former player greats and all the fans, with the Packers SB XLV triumph. But Brett's purple experience is yet so fresh and recent. Not to far behind is his stick it to the Packers mindset, which we know came from his clash with the new sheriff's here (TT and MM). Favre was spoiled by Mike Sherman into getting his way with everything, BTW.

My thinking is Favre wished the Pack would fall apart somewhat or even crash and burn after his fall from grace and messy exit. That way, he would come back to Titletown a cherished hero riding a white stallion, to throngs of wild, passionate admirers. That return has been delayed and the stallion has been replaced by a donkey, for the time being.

Just my opinion, of course.

brett2520

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He should have his number retired very soon, just because he deserves it for everything (SB win, records, etc). Plus, the longer we draw out the retiring his number, the more ?s Rodgers will have to answer about him. Retire it and move on and allow Aaron to bask in the glory as our current favorite Packers player.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts