Brett Favre addresses teammates behind closed doors

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Amid reports that Vikings quarterback Brett Favre thinks coach Brad Childress has no clue, Favre held a closed-door meeting with teammates to tell them where he stands.Ed Werder of ESPN reports that Favre told his fellow players that he wishes...

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's some things he REALLY said.

"Guys. I don't even know why your here. Or why we even have a coaching staff. I can do it all. Win the games. So just pack up and go home. I'll win each and every game for the Vikes. Remember, I'm the Iron Man. No need for you to be here. So get out of here already."

In regards to the play off game losing interception against the Saints: "I just had to prove to the world that they are still right about me blowing games. If that pass had been completed and we had won, do you know what that would have done to my reputation? I'm not expected to win games. Especially big ones like that.
Sure, I'm a three time MVP. But that is so yesterday.
So I had to take that chance to show everyone that I'm still as wild as I can be and that I am still the interception king of the NFL.
Can I promise that it won't happen again? Of course not.
From now on just think of me as Mr. Unpredictable."

"Guys. I really do think of our coach as a doofus. Anyone who doesn't recognize me as being second to God and tries to take me out of a game is a dunderhead.
Seriously. What is wrong with that moron? Anyone have the name of a good shrink I can send him to to have his head examined?"

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When he has to tell his players not to say this or that so that it won't tarnish his reputation, it just goes to show that it really is all about him!

Members online

Latest posts