Brett Farve Plaque, with game used jersey, only 300 made

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
here is the thing, favre has been caught selling fake game worn jerseys, so without the whole jersey how do you know its real? You dont. I wonder how many card companies bought fake jerseys from favre throughout the years..

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How long have you been collecting IVO? I only really collect baseball cards.

since grade school. I went from basketball cards, to game used shoes (basketball) to nfl autographs to game worn nfl jerseys.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I WANT ONE I WANT ONE!!! wait no i don't , no really I don't... no wait.... I DO WANT ONE... I REALLY REALLY DO WANT ONE!!!.... wait...seriously... i don't want one... wait.. I do want one I do!!! I really do!!!

HELLZ NO I DON'T WANT ONE!!!

How do them apples grab you?!?!?
Pretty much how any Packer fan would feel about snagging anything BF!

My guess your on the wrong forum... If anyone here buys one,... well thats their biz.

:viksux: too bad they don't have a BF SUX sign...as I would be a proud waver of that one!

p.s..... you couldn't hack that alleged jersey up into 100 smaller pieces?? You would have more of chance selling it as confetti is my guess

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have some Favre stuff I cant sell and I cant hang up, so what do you do with it? grrr

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
LT knows of a site that would snap it up in a cold dead heart beat!:heart: LOL..ohmy word!! I crack myself up!!

I also meant to add that I thought the title of this was BF plague!! would TOTALLY be a better title!!! ::stinker:

Members online

Latest posts