Brett!! Don't Retire!

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey! Just remembered.

Tom Brady (who threw 3 INTs in the CG, but the Pats had a running game and won) got almost all the MVP votes. Favre got the other one. That's really saying something, considering the miraculous year Brady had.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope you all are right..........when we THOUGHT he was gonna retire, he came back. Now we THINK he's coming back........i shudder to think about it!!!

Cal2GreenBay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bumping this so it is up by the retard thread.

"retard" thread. That's politically correct. That's in offense to disabled people..you know.

Please put [JOKE] by that..or people might bash you for it.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BryanAschenbrenner said:

"retard" thread. That's politically correct. That's in offense to disabled people..you know.

Now Cal.....you ALSO forgot to put "sarcasm" by your "Please put [JOKE] by that..or people might bash you for it"
LOLOLOL!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope you all are right..........when we THOUGHT he was gonna retire, he came back. Now we THINK he's coming back........i shudder to think about it!!!

I am right. I'm usually right, that is.
(14 out of 18 times this year) ;)

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BryanAschenbrenner said:

Funny stuff ... for a banker.

mateus

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
the bikini girls said so!
and well, lets face it: after a season where everything that brett predicted would go wrong...didnt, id think hed be hungry to be back and see what this team can do with soem playoff experience under its belt!
GO PACK!!!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cal2GreenBay said:
BryanAschenbrenner said:

Funny stuff ... for a banker.
Why can't i get "Mylburn Drysdale" outta my mind now???? :wink: :lol:

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Really, I gotta ask somewhere, are we Brett Favre fans or Packer fans? Are they mutually exclusive? Evidently they are, if certain posters in this thread are to be taken at their word.

To clarify, I love Brett, hope he comes back. I actually clicked on this because I thought this was a petition thread, not a petty insult thread. I'm disappointed in some of the posters here insinuating that people are less of a "fan", or a simple "bandwagon fan" just because they believe that his departure would benefit the team. How is that bandwagon?

I'm disappointed that these broad insults are being allowed to occur so frequently the last few days, too. We're all disappointed, crestfallen, and heartbroken. Let's not take it out on each other but continue to respect each other's ways of dealing with the abrupt end to our dream season by having clean, respectful debate rather than insult-hurling threads.

Onto what should be this thread's topic:

Brett, come back, I love you. I would take you over one of the Bikini Girls, but not two or three all at once or in succession.

<3 always,

pack_in_black

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PIB......i think it's ok for fans to not want Favre back. What i have seen are newbies, or posters that don't frequent here suddenly come here just to attack Favre. Ignoring the fact that he was one of the biggest reasons we got this far this season in the first place.
If a person posts their feelings about wanting Favre gone in a decent and respectful way, to me, thats fine. But to blame everything bad that happened on him is just plain ignorant. To say he's no good anymore is fine, if thats their opinion. But then they shouldn't be shocked if some of us point of the FACTS to them.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cheesey, no worries man. That post wasn't meant for you really at all. You've earned the benefit of the doubt IMO when it comes to future discussions due to your constant cool head and easy humor in countless volatile debates that I've seen over the time I've spent here.

Good to see you back and healthy, btw. (Evidently the same can't be said for our drunken compadre Trom, lol)

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Just think of the Packers Bikini Girls.
There are plenty of threads.
If you can't get them off your mind, that's a problem that's not bad having. :lol:

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

I can start another thread if I need to. :lol: Theres no such thing as over exposure when it comes to the Bikini Girls. 8) :lol:

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zombieslayer said:
cheesey said:

I can start another thread if I need to. :lol: Theres no such thing as over exposure when it comes to the Bikini Girls. 8) :lol:

Please do. ;)

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:
Cheesey, no worries man. That post wasn't meant for you really at all. You've earned the benefit of the doubt IMO when it comes to future discussions due to your constant cool head and easy humor in countless volatile debates that I've seen over the time I've spent here.

Good to see you back and healthy, btw. (Evidently the same can't be said for our drunken compadre Trom, lol)
Thanks PIB!
LOL! Yeah....poor "Trommykins" musta had a few too many "barley pops!" :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts