Brett and croc pics??

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Holy Tiger Woods Batman! I hope for Favre's sake, this is not true. Unless he is looking for a way for the NFL to force him to retire so he doesn't have to do it himself. But what a way to go about it. If this is true, shame on Favre for not keeping his winkie in his pants. We don't need to see that. I have nightmares enough. If this is some kind of fabrication then I think whoever is responsible needs to be punished to the fullest extent of the law. That would be slander and deformation of character for starters. I'd have to stick up for Favre in that instance, I may like him not, but what's right it right. I speculate his PR and probably the Viking's legal staff may have warned him to hush his mouth on this matter. Anything he says will be used against him. I really hate this kind of thing. If it's true, it's one thing. But nobody should have to worry about somebody spreading things like this around. I'm going to reference Ashton Kutcher, who is suing a magazine for publishing a rumor that he had some kind of extra marital affair. If Favre is innocent in these matters, he should consider doing the same. It would set the precedent that this is not to be tolerated so anyone thinking of doing it would hopefully think twice. Computer forensics can trace the origin of just about anything. I'm sure they can find a way to find out where those messages originated from and even the person who sent them. Anything you do leaves a digital imprint that is almost always traceable by forensics. I'm sure both the Jets and the Vikings are going to wish to resolve this matter as it does not reflect positively on either party.

The area code the photos came from is an area code used for Hattiesburg and the voice on the voice mail sounds pretty damn close to his. The e-mail address is being reported to be his as well. While it's certainly possible the text photos came from someone in another city sharing the zip code, and that someone else impersonated his voice on the messages, Occam's razor tells us this probably isn't the case.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
The area code the photos came from is an area code used for Hattiesburg and the voice on the voice mail sounds pretty damn close to his. The e-mail address is being reported to be his as well. While it's certainly possible the text photos came from someone in another city sharing the zip code, and that someone else impersonated his voice on the messages, Occam's razor tells us this probably isn't the case.

Sorry, playing Devil's Advocate there. If they can be traced directly back to Favre, then that is not good news at all for him. That's pretty damning evidence, unless he is going to claim somebody hacked his accounts. If it's true, What a bonehead! Did we learn nothing from Tiger Wood's?! Don't put something out there that you don't want the whole world to see/ hear. Once it is out there, once is hits the press and internet if you will, it cannot be retracted. It's going to have to be dealt with whether it's true or not. The person I feel sorry for here is Deanna, if it's true or not, she still has to deal with it.

JoshuaRHuffman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
EDIT - Sorry... didn't mean to quote there... didn't mean to make a direct comment.

Here's the 2 biggest qualms I have in this:

1) Why is this breaking so hard just now? I mean, I know there were reports about it before but now that they're about ready to play the Jets, this suddenly picks up steam nearly 18 months later?

2) On that 2nd story, either those folks are lying or that is one of the most ignorant lawyers in history. I mean, seriously.

JoshuaRHuffman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Outside those qualms, I hate seeing that the guy me and millions of other kids had admired for nearly two decades... was this :-( .

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
EDIT - Sorry... didn't mean to quote there... didn't mean to make a direct comment.

Here's the 2 biggest qualms I have in this:

1) Why is this breaking so hard just now? I mean, I know there were reports about it before but now that they're about ready to play the Jets, this suddenly picks up steam nearly 18 months later?

2) On that 2nd story, either those folks are lying or that is one of the most ignorant lawyers in history. I mean, seriously.

1) Because they are playing the jets, or they didnt get permission to report it till now? But I think just like Bretts pr machine posting things with perfect timing, they know how to get the most mileage from a story

2) Might be that as an independent contractor, the jets are not liable for anything like that....Since they technically they arent in charge of her? I have heard of that before

JoshuaRHuffman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well whether it's Favre or the Jets, just because she's a contractor doesn't mean she'd be immune from ****** harassment laws. And both those parties have millions that she could go after. If she thought she was violated or had a case with damning evidence and with that much at stake... well, I'd be asking a few more lawyers, at the least.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
A while back Leroy Butler was on 1250 am WSSP in Milwaukee during the whole drama summer stating that we havent heard the tip of the ice berg when it came to the bad stuff Brett has done..

Sounds like this is just the tip

JoshuaRHuffman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Imagine what a Jets and Vikings Super Bowl last season would have been like with this stuff breaking. Now that would have been a 2 week spectacle.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Well whether it's Favre or the Jets, just because she's a contractor doesn't mean she'd be immune from ****** harassment laws. And both those parties have millions that she could go after. If she thought she was violated or had a case with damning evidence and with that much at stake... well, I'd be asking a few more lawyers, at the least.

Dont get me wrong, I know it seems odd that she couldnt sue him...

Maybe the attorney meant cant sue the JETS? maybe she would have to sue Brett directly..

Maybe tho morally wrong, legally no law was broken and thats why cant sue?

PackCrazed4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chicago Native on loan to Tallahassee, FL
Outside those qualms, I hate seeing that the guy me and millions of other kids had admired for nearly two decades... was this :-( .

Exactly. Though I have to say, after the Viqueens massacre, I've become increasingly numb to my hero's woes, the knife in the back came when he signed to the enemy. However, if ******** over the fan base wasn't a defamation of character, this certainly is going to put a nail in the coffin from the rest of humanity's perspective. I've always defended Brett the man, even when my own father would call him dumb for things he did, I'd tell him regardless of his actions, he's an intelligent and genuine human being.

Snaps for Daddy, guess he was right.

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A few years ago I knew it was only a matter of time before the Packers retired #4 and put him in the ring of honor at Lambeau. If this stuff turns out to be true and snowballs, I'm not so sure anymore. I don't know if any of it is true or not, but I know if I was brett and it wasn't true, I'd be telling the world it isn't true and I'd be talking to my attorney to see if we could legally go after the people putting out these false and harmful accusations.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Did you guys listen to the voice recordings for this? That's totally NOT Brett. She has a better chance of proving it's Tim McGraw than Brett Favre.

It sure sounds like him...The way he ends some words, sound exactly like him...

Why dont you think it is him??

But Brett fans are denying its him, and non Brett fans say it is..

Brett was asked and didnt deny it at all...He had perfect chance and didnt...The owner of OBF site didnt deny it, just told someone not to post the scandal on his message board..When in the past this owner would deny accusations right off the bat..

I know if it were me and I know I didn't do those things i would be on tv saying it isnt me, and filing a lawsuit

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Brett was asked and didnt deny it at all...He had perfect chance and didnt...The owner of OBF site didnt deny it, when in the past this owner would deny accusations right off the bat..

but instead says this

Why even bring it up here on his site? I would delete it but then someone would start a new topic "Why was text question deleted"

Would there be a reason they wouldnt deny it?

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Whoa, I thought this was all B.S. until I listened to the audio. That sounded exactly like him. HOLY ****. Glad that happened when he was a Jet and not a Packer. Could this be why his game has been off this year, him knowing this about about to break?

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For as much grief as Tiger got, Brett could end up in worse shape if proven to be true. Tiger did his indiscretions with private individuals. Brett supposedly did it with women employed by the Jets. If this is true, he could be in trouble with ****** harassment laws since they were all employed by the Jets at the time. If he didn't do it he has nothing to worry about. If he did do it, he might not even realize yet how much legal trouble he could be in. What Tiger did was morally wrong but not illegal. Brett could be both if true.

Big Dan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Another point to consider.... Tiger did his **** for years without anyone knowing. When he got caught once, the women started coming out of the woodwork, and we learned the true scope of Tiger's transgressions. Deadspin outed Favre for Sterger, and 2 more have come out almost immediately; how many more will there be (if any)?

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i wont pass judgment,but if these people,are lying shame on them not because it's brett but what it could be doing to the family two other women came out and said he asked for phone numbers why did they wait for so long,even after this came out that's what i dont understand if it is true what a shame for him and what he is putting the family through,odd they play the jets and this comes out wired.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i wont pass judgment,but if these people,are lying shame on them not because it's brett but what it could be doing to the family two other women came out and said he asked for phone numbers why did they wait for so long,even after this came out that's what i dont understand if it is true what a shame for him and what he is putting the family through,odd they play the jets and this comes out wired.

The articles at Deadspin give a bit of the back story.

In a nutshell, the massage therapists say they went to file a lawsuit but were told they couldn't because of their employment status. The story then goes on to say they saw the article about Jenn Sterger's harassment and decided to come forward.

I agree the timing of this is suspect, but it shouldn't be surprising. It's like how politicians will reveal the dirty laundry of their opponents right before an election.

Something tells me this story never would have come out had Brett just stayed retired though.

LAG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is it just me or is there anyone else here hoping brent goes into the hall, not as a Packer?

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is it just me or is there anyone else here hoping brent goes into the hall, not as a Packer?

You don't go into the Hall of Fame as a member of specific team, so Favre wouldn't go in as a Packer or a Viking. He'd just go in.

Members online

Latest posts