Brett and croc pics??

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man, there's a really sick and twisted part of me that's hoping this story is true..

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Does anybody really believe Brett Favre would say "i'm new to team with gray hair all the info i can give"?

This just seems too ridiculous to be true.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Yeah, this seems like a complete fabrication. And if there was truth to it, the national media would be all over it.
e.
Don't get me wrong, I'd love it to be true, just doubt it is. Seems to me somebody bought a similar watch like Farve's and shopped the pics (if there are any).

Also "Screaming Lord Byron!", a David Bowie reference. How many think Farve even knows who David Bowie is?

"Dixie ******" would be more believable. or "The Gunslinger of Fail!"

This girls is getting punk'd by somebody in the jets. Not Farve

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Unless he wrote "This is Brett Favre's" on it, or it's throwing a game-losing interception in one of the pictures, there's no way to really tell who's that is.

And no, I haven't looked at them yet.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
She's kept quiet about them, though the voice mails definitely sound like him. I'd really like her to step up and say definitively that it's him. I also don't think Deadspin would post them if they didn't have proof..

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I'd like someone to ask Favre about it.

Nobody will, though. And I don't blame them. If you're in the NFL media you can't risk losing access to Favre because you asked one dumb question about something posted on a glorified blog.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
So he doesnt deny it, just says I am worried bout the Jets

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Sounds odd doesnt it?

Hey maybe D and him have an understanding about that stuff? Dont know I doubt we ever will

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I was watching SportsNation today and they said how they had a video of Moss at practice on their Facebook page for viewers to watch.

To which Colin Cowherd said "Not the best thing about a football player on the internet today, but it's up there.".

That's the closest I've heard anybody on ESPN come to even mentioning this.

Big Dan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Favre gets suspended for his "Croc Shots"...

If Goodell suspends Favre for his foolishness (and he doesn't have a lot of choice, as hard as he's come down on other players), what happens to Favre's beloved "streak?" Is it over? Will he finally just go away? And what will happen with the (relatively) few fans he has left? Will they still follow their hero? Will this too be the fault of Ted Thompson?

PackerFan87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lol would be a funny ending to his career =\

Zeppelinelite51:
He was flirting with a reporter or someone back when he was with the Jets and apparently theres a pic of his 3rd leg.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Won't happen. The NFL will let the subject die.

Favre is too big of an NFL "representative", to big of a hero, to have his status stained with an accusation like this. If with Rapisburger they only suspended for 4 games, just to save face, and there were charges against him, in this case, that it's only an internet "rumor" (yeah, substantiated, but Sterger herself isn't saying anything), they'll let it die.

Zeppelinelite51

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Holy crap.. thanks for the links. yeah, he should get suspended for sure

On a side note.. hasnt this issue been around for a while? Why is it just starting to become a big deal again?

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Holy crap.. thanks for the links. yeah, he should get suspended for sure

On a side note.. hasnt this issue been around for a while? Why is it just starting to become a big deal again?

Cause the pics and voicemails weren't actually posted til yesterday or Wednesday. I imagine they were waiting for the Vikings-Jets matchup.

Big Dan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There were never any charges filed against Big Ben. He was never even arrested. As far as Favre being a representative, I think his behavior over the past few years have made it to where more people dislike him than like him. Other than a very small minority of Packer (or former Packer) fans, the Vikings fans are about all he has left. Most fans of every other team would just as soon see him go away.

If Favre is suspended a few people will definitely be pissed off. If the allegations are substantiated and he isn't suspended, or if the NFL just lets it die, a LOT of people will be pissed off.

Members online

Latest posts