Brent Farve sexting float at Mardi Gras...

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thats pretty sweet. Even those close to where is lives think he is a joke.

Chillarfan54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah it's not only Favre's fault that is name is still in the media. It's also the media's fault. We can't go one day with out the damn media bringing up something. Just as stuff was dieing down a little bit. They have to bring this crap up? Not funny in my opinion.

Future

He did WHAT?
Reaction score
Yeah it's not only Favre's fault that is name is still in the media. It's also the media's fault. We can't go one day with out the damn media bringing up something. Just as stuff was dieing down a little bit. They have to bring this crap up? Not funny in my opinion.

How was this the media's fault? :dontknow:

Chillarfan54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How was this the media's fault? :dontknow:

If he is not being talked about this whole " I am retiring" , " I'm not reitring thing" He being made fun of one Glee,SNL and other shows. It's like enough. Why don't people make fun of Bonds,Rodriguez{yankee's}, Ben [Steelers]. They've done some stupid **** and yet people seem fine with them now. Which has me scratching my head.

I know it's obvious that I'm a Farve fan , but if your going to point the finger and make fun of him. Why not the rest Favre isn't the one only in the sports world who has done something stupid , that can be made fun of.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
If he is not being talked about this whole " I am retiring" , " I'm not reitring thing" He being made fun of one Glee,SNL and other shows. It's like enough. Why don't people make fun of Bonds,Rodriguez{yankee's}, Ben [Steelers]. They've done some stupid **** and yet people seem fine with them now. Which has me scratching my head.

I know it's obvious that I'm a Farve fan , but if your going to point the finger and make fun of him. Why not the rest Favre isn't the one only in the sports world who has done something stupid , that can be made fun of.

Agree 100%

We just won a Super Bowl with Rodgers, and I am still hearing Favre's name when we have completely moved on.

There is plenty of other things to talk about, that don't have him involved, and even when discussing our old '96 team, or something about the 90's, it's always a negative note to Favre. His name needs to be put to rest. Love him for 16 years in a green uniform or hate him for only 2 years in a purple one, he still played lights out and gave it everything he had for us. It was time to move on though, and that's exactly what the Packers did.

SaintsFanChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Saints Fan here... Brett isn't from New Orleans (pronounced just like it's spelled;)) but yeah he got a lot of grief down here from us... I was at the parade in the article but didn't see that float, oh well.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Saints Fan here... Brett isn't from New Orleans (pronounced just like it's spelled;)) but yeah he got a lot of grief down here from us... I was at the parade in the article but didn't see that float, oh well.

Hey Chris! Welcome!

I'm thinking there isn't a person alive that is old enough to watch football that doesn't realize where he's from!

I'm sure he gets TONS of grief from Saint fans!! As well as 99% of all football fans.

(I'll get qouted and trashed for that statistic... but i'm standing by it!)

Members online

Latest posts