BREAKING NEWS: Aaron Rodgers to Sue Green Bay Offensive Line

c_mac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In a strange twist to his first year as starting quarterback for the Green Bay Packers, Aaron Rodgers is pursuing litigation against members of the Packers offensive line.

"Their lack of regard for my safety is unacceptable and my lawyers and I are exploring our options." said Rodgers.

Rodgers is referring to the beating that he took against the Minnesota Vikings. He was sacked repeatedly and knocked down on most plays where he wasn't sacked. Rodgers case appears be based on the total lack of regard shown by the offensive line in pass protection on the November 9th game in the Metrodome.

PackerFan4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Aaron Rodgers to Sue Green Bay Offensive Lin

Should do MORE than just sue them....beat them over the head with a 2" X 4"....but I doubt even THEN they'll get it! This is a terrible unit, and they're the cause for so many times the Packers get put into 1st, 2nd, and 3rd and long situations. No discipline.

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If true, (haha) I can't even imagine how much MORE of a beating they'll help inflict on now. Even the one guy who may have been blocking will follow suit.

Members online

Latest posts