Brandon Marshall doesn't like the Packers

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
What a moron. I'm sure he never hated the Packers before he became a bear, now he's merely trying to join in on the rivalry. How many times did Marshall play the Packers before he was a bear? Twice? Once with Miami and once with Denver?

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

who the &%"£ is Brandon Marshall anyway ???? When they cut him next season and he`s looking for a job, will he STILL hate us then ?

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
who the &%"£ is Brandon Marshall anyway ???? When they cut him next season and he`s looking for a job, will he STILL hate us then ?
They won't cut him, believe it or not he is actually a talented receiver. We are one of around 2 teams who forced him to have a bad game.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Briggs joined in w/the trash talk & called Finley an idiot. Granted Finley isn't all that great & Briggs isn't far off Finley is still a Packer for now & so I'm hoping he continues to get better. IMO Finley would hafta score at least 5 TDs these last 3 games in order for the Packers to think twice about cutting him next yr

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Finley's not worth his pay check. He signed a 2 yr $15M but unsure how much is guaranteed.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Briggs joined in w/the trash talk & called Finley an idiot. Granted Finley isn't all that great & Briggs isn't far off Finley is still a Packer for now & so I'm hoping he continues to get better. IMO Finley would hafta score at least 5 TDs these last 3 games in order for the Packers to think twice about cutting him next yr
Urlacher weighs in
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...uper-bowl-without-finley?campaign=Twitter_atl

Once again, what happened to "just don't give them anything?"

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
This is all just hyperbole. The first thing I thought was "okay Brandon, how about your defensive backs go man to man first? You guys have been playing this cover 2 forever."

LZ13

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Perhaps our guys need to get off of twitter and spend that time looking at tape. Let the bears carry on with this chatter. Big game for us. We win and we are in. But if we lose, then we could even risk a WC spot. An upset against the Titans and then a final game in the dome, where MN suddenly seems to remember how to properly play football could leave us on the outside looking in. 10-6 (without the CHI sweep) will probably not guarantee a WC spot this year. For sure 9-7 won't. So a loss Sunday requires us to win out.

gbpowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Finally enough with the sports cliches about how each team loves and respects the others "fabulous, great" players!

Finally some honesty!

"Urlacher is slow!" "Finley is an idiot!" "I hate the Packers!" "We hate the Bears!"

Game on!

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

They won't cut him, believe it or not he is actually a talented receiver. We are one of around 2 teams who forced him to have a bad game.
I know....lol I was trying a little trash talk myself. I guess it didn`t work either....lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts