Brandon Marshall doesn't like the Packers

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
So a guy that has been in more trouble than your average NFL player doesn't like us... I am so touched.

Continue the good work boys.. continue to be a thorn in his happiness. I have no problem saying I loathe 99% of the Bears, their history and their players.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
You know, he said man coverage was disrespectful back around Seattle, now he begs us to disrespect him in the same manner. Sad really. Means he fears us. Give him the same safety help our receivers face on a weekly basis and lock him down again. Real receivers make plays despite the coverage. Put Hayward or Shields on Jeffery: Hayward shut him down all through college, Shields shut him down earlier this year (though I'd rather have Shields on Hester)

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From what I gather, Marshall *almost* hates the Packers because the DBs were proud of limiting the other team's top receiver to 2 catches for 24 yards. What type of fragile ego does this fool possess in order to let things spew out of his mouth like that? Marshall didn't have 2 for 24 because he fell down on every play, giving the game away, and then the Packers took credit. They played football. If you can't beat the other teams' players or schemes, that's an incredibly petty reason to *almost* hate them. I respect what Marshall has done on the field this season, but off of it he's still the same guy that nobody wanted elsewhere.

You know it's funny that Marshall and Cutler are best buddies. Their ridiculous personalities compliment each other quite well. I'm happy that they play for Chicago and not Green Bay.

The Rivalry

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BM's(pun intended) presser today was literally the answer to my prayers. Up until then, I was concerned that we wouldn't match their intensity. Between beating them 5 straight and TAKING the Halas trophy on their home turf, this game has all the markings of a last stand for them. Game on.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
BM's(pun intended) presser today was literally the answer to my prayers. Up until then, I was concerned that we wouldn't match their intensity. Between beating them 5 straight and TAKING the Halas trophy on their home turf, this game has all the markings of a last stand for them. Game on.
I couldn't agree more. BM speaks as his initials indicate

LZ13

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well our villiage idiot had something to say back. According to ESPN Finley decided to trash Brian Urlacher by saying the Bears are better without him and that he plays slow. That may be true but I'd rather the Bears run their mouths like fools.

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/stor...kers-says-chicago-bears-better-brian-urlacher
Finley comes through again. Now if we could only teach him to catch footballs with his mouth :eek: , we would have the world's best TE for all time and forever.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Knowing what I know now, I still wouldn't have given a 3rd for Marshall in the offseason

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm glad he is talkin crap. It's just gonna make this rivalry even better.
whoever they hire as HC after Lovie his opening statement will be the following. My #1 goal is to beat the Packers. #2 is to win the SB. That seems to be the going statement for the bears HC

Members online

Latest posts