1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Brand New Member! GO PACKERS!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by LeapOfFaith, Aug 26, 2011.

1. LeapOfFaith

LeapOfFaith Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Hello,

My name is Heath, 24 years old, and I am a Packers fan from down south in South Carolina. I've never lived in Wisconsin, but I fell in love with the Packers when I was about 8 years old when I starting paying attention to football. Some would call that a bandwagon fan, but I tend to disagree...especially since there wasn't a team for me before the Packers. So I didn't jump from anywhere.

Any who, I bleed Green & Yellow down here and wear my colors proud. My wife can tell you that when the Packers are on, which is rare down here (don't want to pay $350+ for Sunday Ticket), I am glued to the TV. I am accomplishing a dream of mine this year by going to the Oct 16th game against St. Louis. Not only will it be my first Green Bay home game, it will also be my birthday on that day!

I am looking forward to getting to know you all! Let's go out there and REPEAT!
  2. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +109 / 1 / -0
    Welcome to the forum Heath :D