Bradon Jacobs up for Trade!

John

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Take a look at this nugget from CheeseheadTV.com:

As a commenter said better than I could:
True, very true. This offense is designed as a passing offense first, and the run compliments it. That's why I was laughing when a lot of the pundits thought our season was cashed after Grant went down. Grant will be missed but his loss does not ruin our year.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not feelin it either. I think the Pack would get the short end of the stick if this trade were to manifest. Doesn't the Pack run a West Coast Offense anyway? If so, why acquire another RB when they are just gonna pass the football anyway? I think we should stick with what we got and make it work. Sure we need to run the ball, but that's not the way they run the offense. If they do look for one, I'd say Lynch, but the problem is, as others have already pointed out, the the price the Bills are asking for him is too high. The Bills really need to overhaul that whole team but that's their problem.

OP
OP
Murgen

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Today, I'm not really interested in bringing anybody in. We need to improve what we got and roll with it. We aren't going to be able to bring anybody in without breaking the bank or cutting depth at a position.

Lets get behind B.Jack and hope he tears it up against the Bears.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Today, I'm not really interested in bring anybody in. We need to improve what we got and roll with it. We aren't going to be able to bring anybody in without breaking the bank or cutting depth at a position.

Lets get behind B.Jack and hope he tears it up against the Bears.

^^^^This

John

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Honestly I think we need to be very leery of trading for any RB. I mean our short passing game is our running game for the most part. Jacobs sucks to be honest and at 28, with his style of running, he's done.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
nfl.com is saying he wont be traded so jacobs stay where he is,also saw bills putting in fitzpatric for q.b what a monday brings in the nfl

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts