Brad Jones has significant shoulder injury requiring surgery...

A12ROD903

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im not kidding... There was no time frame given for recovery. This came from the MM presser. I have a feeling Jones will be heading to the IR.

YouFrgotPoland

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yep, said he needed to have surgery, but he wants to play through it. I dunno what they're going to do though...

There are rumors that he hurt his shoulder landing on it when he hurt Brett's ankle. If Brett plays and Brad doesn't because of that interaction... geeze what bad luck we have...

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hopefully Zombo has some of that step-up magic like TW does...

lets see....how about a new cheer when he makes a serious hit....ZOMBOOM!

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I swear God hates us. We start looking like we can do some good and get some healthy bodies in there only to get a nice cosmic *****-slap.

This is gonna be the season they talk about first when we get on America's Game next season after our Super Bowl win!

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I'm sorry, I'm just not superstitious enough to believe that this is all coincidence. There MUST be something going on that we aren't aware of. I mean, it could be anything, maybe we're tackling wrong, maybe we're not warming up properly, maybe we just don't train enough. I don't know what it is, but it HAS to be something. There have been so many injuries, it's unreal.

OP
OP
A12ROD903

A12ROD903

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You know MM played down the conditioning and strength.... and I know people think these injuries are happening freakishly ie Finley slipping. But at this point and having some knowledge of football and training, I think the trainers should be under a watchful eye at this point. There is plenty they can do for the players to help them strengthen these weak points on players.

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Packers Claim NT Green Off Waivers, Place LB Jones On Injured Reserve

The Green Bay Packers have claimed NT Howard Green off waivers from the N.Y. Jets and placed LB Brad Jones on injured reserve. The transactions were announced Wednesday by Executive Vice President,...

Source: Packers.com

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Another Packers player down; Brad Jones out for season

The Packers signed three linebackers on Tuesday, and said goodbye to one Wednesday.Starting outside linebacker Brad Jones was placed on injured reserve with a shoulder injury, ending his season. Jones injured the shoulder in the preseason, but has been playing...

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

OP
OP
A12ROD903

A12ROD903

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well its official now lol. its a shame that such young talent has to spend a season rehabing instead of practicing and getting better. that goes for all injuries this year

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not another one!!!! Every freakin day I come online and just wonder who is going to go next! Heal up Mr. Jones, we will miss you and pray for you!!!

I think our theme song for this year (at least in terms of injuries) should be Queen's "Another One Bites the Dust". May it still lead into chant "We Will Rock You" followed by anthem "We are the Champions".

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not another one!!!! Every freakin day I come online and just wonder who is going to go next! Heal up Mr. Jones, we will miss you and pray for you!!!

I think our theme song for this year (at least in terms of injuries) should be Queen's "Another One Bites the Dust". May it still lead into chant "We Will Rock You" followed by anthem "We are the Champions".

haha, what else can you do, but laugh at this...I mean how much diversity can we handle...my answer is: ALL OF IT...we got no choice, we just gotta fight!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
10 players on ir and 5 are starters

Do not FREAKING tell me injuries don't play a part in how a team performs

NYC Cheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just want to eat poo on Monday when I see the injury reports. Packers are still bettter than most NFC teams even after our injuries...its the AFC that scares me...F the Jets, we will win.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Could this season suck any more than it has!!!

The strength and condition program needs to be looked at CLOSELY

Members online

Latest posts