Boy..that really sucked too...

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Maybe I'm gettin' old...or maybe they are...

But that Rolling Stone performance was downright sorry...

and kind of sad...seeing a 60+ year old man up there shakin' his *** like a poncy English hair-dresser, and some guys who haven't learned how to play their guitars any better in the last 40 years....

but that's just me...I guess...

Man there's gotta be better talent out there...somewhere...

(I miss Stevie Ray and Albert King..among others...)

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
it had some comedic value...mind you I was laughing at his "moves" on stage, which was obviously not the intent.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it's rather funny! Soon, he'll be up there with a walker...........or driving a scooter.............an old guy like that.........LOLOLOL!!!
He can't get no......satisfaction! (Must need ******!!!) :lol:

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey I agree with P@ck66 on something!! It was pretty sorry I have to say. I guess I'd take the Stones though over most any post 1985 "big name artist" Not much new music has impressed me since then. Like the pre-game Motown set though...

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
awww c'mon guys - let's put a positive spin on this. i was amazed that a 60 something year old group of guys could even SHAKE their butt's!!! satisfaction lasted WAY too long though - by that point i was like ok, get the f off the stage, old man!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think KEITH RICHARDS did a GREAT job!......................considering he's been dead for 5 years already...................LOLOL!!! :lol:

I wonder how much "Grecian Formula" they go through per week??? :wink:

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
Maybe I'm gettin' old...or maybe they are...

But that Rolling Stone performance was downright sorry...

and kind of sad...seeing a 60+ year old man up there shakin' his *** like a poncy English hair-dresser, and some guys who haven't learned how to play their guitars any better in the last 40 years....

but that's just me...I guess...

Man there's gotta be better talent out there...somewhere...

(I miss Stevie Ray and Albert King..among others...)

Good idea for the SB halftime show. Just dont have one and use it for a bathroom or a meal break. :D

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It ALWAYS seems too long for me! It's hard enough to sit through a 15 minute halftime. But i guess they have to set up the stage, pick up the "Rolling Stones" from the retirement home................LOLOL!!! I hope i can shake my booty like that when i'm in my 60's! (Heck.....i can't do it NOW!) :lol:

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What a bummer to have the rolling stones rise from the grave and play half time. Isn't this the motor city? Why not Bob Seger, or Kid Rock, or Ted Nugent, or Eminem, or even Madonna for that matter? Someone who's from here would have been alot better than a group that was around when my dad was a kid and weren't even that good then. These new FCC regulations are killing any interest I used to have in the superbowl halftime show. great idea for next year, how about someone who doesn't get the senior discount when they go out to eat.

paxvogel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I totally agree Big 3, use some local talent, Detroit has plenty of musical talent even if none for football, lol

Should be re-named the Kidney Stones

gopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What a bummer to have the rolling stones rise from the grave and play half time. Isn't this the motor city? Why not Bob Seger, or Kid Rock, or Ted Nugent, or Eminem, or even Madonna for that matter? Someone who's from here would have been alot better than a group that was around when my dad was a kid and weren't even that good then. These new FCC regulations are killing any interest I used to have in the superbowl halftime show. great idea for next year, how about someone who doesn't get the senior discount when they go out to eat.

gross eminem hes just a guy who can talk fast for the halftime show they want singers not morons who just make this crap sound

but i do agree with the halftime show it was boring like satisfaction is too long and repeats too many times

shiftysdad

Cheesehead
Reaction score
they could always get me for super bowl

P.S the rolling stones were amazing at their time, but now they've kinda past their prime... and i think/hope the sweedish aren't giving Richards any more blood transfusions. (mostly hope)

Members online

Latest posts